Question How Many People for Algalon?

I am starting to get my mage's PvP gear up after I decided I didn't like the feel of RLS.

I really want to use the Dagger and Off-hand off Algalon for transmog, however, I was wondering, how many people do you guys recommend I bring for Algalon 25 man?

10+ Year Old Account
    Algalon is the wierd heroic only boss in ulduar? i suggest either: 1 good tank, 1 good healer and some good dps (NOTE: these people require insane gear and skill to be able to pull it off, just saying)

or 2tanks, 1-2 healers, and (depending on your own dps ) 5-6 dps, this is more gear / idiot friendly, but it's up to you.

Deleted
    Yeah... We've downed Algalon 25 on about 8-10 people. Most lvl 85, but not all of us.
    There wasn't great or mad skill needed though, just competence.

Lucky me, the dagger fell too
    Stabbing people with a constellation is fun.

I remember we were able to just burn through the fight at 80 with 25 H:ICC25 geared players.

Of course, 10 of those 25 were blundering morons who we pretty much had to carry, but we were able to brute force it just as well.

So 5 good - 10 bads should do it? Sounds good.

well seeing as its been solo'd by a hunter, 1/2/3 people should be enough

oops didnt read 25 man. Well shouldnt be more than like 10

Lucky for me, I can multibox 3 mages + 2 others, so if I go Fire on all the mages, I think we can down him before the second Big Bang.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Funt Case View Post
    well seeing as its been solo'd by a hunter, 1/2/3 people should be enough

oops didnt read 25 man. Well shouldnt be more than like 10
    no.
    2manning this boss on 10man is a challenge in itself so going with 5 on 25man would be equally challenging. You'd need extremely good gear to pull it off and good knowlege of the boss mechanics. Best setup, if you don't want it to be a too big challenge but are competent at what you do, would probably be 1 tank 1 healer and around 5 dps.
    1-3 people = you cannot do it.
    4 people = heroic gear + minmaxing
    5 people = Hard but doesn't require the same amount of gear as 4.