Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Tim Tebow winning superbowl

How long do you think it will take Tebow to win a superbowl with the Jets? I say probably next season but definitely the season after that.

Never gonna happen would be more likely, hopefully your not like your avatar otherwise you should take those shades off so you can see properly
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

lol Im gonna go with never. In other news, it would be sweet if the Steelers clobbered Payton in the first game and put him down for a while.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadee View Post
    How long do you think it will take Tebow to win a superbowl with the Jets? I say probably next season but definitely the season after that.
    I'm going to go with "never."

Tim Tebow winning a super bowl isnt very likely. Then again im a Giants fan and we beat the Pats 2 times in the super bowl so there's hope.

Unless he dramatically improves, Tebow will never beat teams like the Packers, Saints, and Giants. He is easily one of the worst QBs in the game. John Elway himself didn't even want him because he knows how terrible he really is.

Not with the Jets, that's for sure. He's going to require a pretty amazing team to get that far.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Jets winning the Superbowl is only slightly more likely than the Browns winning it.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Even the Jets fans don't think there's a snowballs chance in hell of them winning the superbowl!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

The only way Tebow wins a superbowl is if he's riding the pine for the Texans =D

If Teebow wins a Superbowl it will be from the bench, and not with the Jets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never. Tebow is a not an NFL caliber QB. The Jets have possibly the worst case of Napoleon complex over the Giants in sports. This stunt, which is what this is, is just a mad grab to get the headlines in the sports section, nothing more.

Did you see, the Jets are also trying to get on Hard Knocks again this training camp? Fucking shocked, I'm sure...
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Its been awhile sense a thread title actually made me LOL.

Hey it could happen if jets bring back the running game Tebow can see his ring. They should have been in the Superbowl in 2009 and 2010

Quote Originally Posted by badmemory View Post
    Hey it could happen if jets bring back the running game Tebow can see his ring. They should have been in the Superbowl in 2009 and 2010
    You mean the year where they only reason they made the playoffs because the colts let them win?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Umm... never, because TT is a FB, not a QB, and if he ever does win a SB it will more than likely be from the bench. QB's need to be able to, umm, you know... throw the ball consistently. You do realize he is not the Jet's starter, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna go with never unless he's the 2nd or 3rd string backup on a Super Bowl team. Maybe he can get Eli or Tom to carry him to a ring.

Never. He's not good enough.
    Period.

This year I'm hoping the Saints win. Would be the first time a team ever had home field advantage in the Superbowl. And of all places, New Orleans? Needs to happen. Especially after the commissioner fucking them over like that.

But back on topic: Tebow won't win a superbowl with the Jets, and probably never with any team.
    He's a good guy, but he's not a good quarterback.
    There are good people in every corner of the planet. Unfortunately, the Earth is round.

Quote Originally Posted by Amiright View Post
    You mean the year where they only reason they made the playoffs because the colts let them win?
    didn't know teams like to lose games to help out a rival team.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by badmemory View Post
    didn't know teams like to lose games to help out a rival team.
    Except when it's the last game of the season and you already have your ticket to the playoffs punched. Why play your starters and risk one of them getting an injury the week before the palyoffs start?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect