Deleted

Wow player put in prison

A famous WoW player has been put in prison. You may or may not know him. Check the video:

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heard of him, but he did what I would have done.
    Last edited by Cinnamohn; 2012-04-19 at 02:41 PM.

Deleted
    So. He walks over and pushes the guy without attempting to walk away first with his girlfriend according to the story? Did she try to get away from the guy? Was that part of the story omitted? Then he follows this up and throws the first punch too. So...

Was the drunk guy supposed to know before he appeared that she was taken? No ring. Fine, she tells him shes taken. Drunk guy is drunk, shes no man around, tries anyway. Doesnt say in the story that he got physical or abusive to her. I don't see the issue here. If the story is as-narrated in the video, he deserves a brief jail sentance for his actions. I'm sure if there was more to it on the drunk guys end it would only have been community service.

Lastly, who exactly is this guy? he can't be that famous.
    Last edited by mmoc620343bcaf; 2012-04-19 at 02:43 PM.

I usually have heard of these "famous" WoW players... and I don't know this guy. Don't think he was famous.

And I wish there was a transcript of the text in the video... not gonna bother with 4 minute video of someone talking :/
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

I know him, only through braindeadly's videos.

Hope he gets out soon so he can exterminate more rats.

But club nights out sometimes end like this. It's a mess on a night out in so many parts of Britain now.

No reason to start throwing punches.

Deleted
    Hmm seems that drunk guy takes lots of punches to can that dude get in prison.But i most wonder why this have to be a something important for WoW community its not have connection to the game

Deleted
    I don`t give a f...

Must be a secret cult because I never heard the name before. However, he should've just told the guy off instead of pushing and punching. Obviously, harming someone that has less control of his/her senses (and not on purpose for that matter) isn't something to get jail time for. Officials these days are very trigger happy to arrest anyone for anything. So what he has done maybe morally right, but it was not the right course of action to solve the problem.
    My General Gaming Blog *Latest Updated: 9/25/14*

Yay for biased stories. "This is exactly what happened!"

Yeah, no. The music didn't help either. You don't hit people for hitting on your girlfriend. That's not "defending someone you love," that's battery.

Deleted
    Battery, keeps you from going.

What's the point of this? Guy was hitting on a girl standing alone in the bar. Didn't deserve to get punched in the face for that, i think a simple "Hey, that's my girlfriend, please go away" would have done the job, especially since she obviously wasn't interested. Sounds like justice was served here, drunk asshole started a fight and ended up in jail. Maybe he'll learn his lesson for next time.

No need to create multiple threads on the same subject over different forums.

Closed.