Deleted

Dragonwrath, Tarecgosa's Rest World fastest.

Ok so im thinking about doing this as fast as possible, but I can't seem to find anyone who actually done the numbers.. So if some one is kind enough to do it (borded enough) and yes im to lazy to do it myself.
    Keep in mind I would be starting on a tuesday, then reset on wednesday and possible transfer back an forth.. At what stage would this be the best? Running 25 man heroic full clear every week.
    Thanks for your time and patients!
    xoxo

(also my english aint the best just make a post and ask anything about this thread, wich you can't understand)

Deleted
    why wont you try world *fastest* shadowmourne instead, itll be more *profitable*

There was a chart a few months back that detailed the average time it would take to complete each stage, but you may find similar information on the DTR wowhead post. Assuming raid lockouts reset upon faction and battlegroup change, if you are contemplating transferring back and forth between servers and you complete each FL run 7/7 25H:

Week 1:
    Run 1, Tue, Server 1: 14 Embers
    Run 2, Wed, Server 2: 14 Embers
    Run 3, Sat, Server 1: Delegation item acquisition, 168 Seething Cinders
    Week 2:
    Run 4, Tue, Server 2: 168 Seething Cinders
    Run 5, Fri, Server 1: 168 Seething Cinders
    Run 6, Mon, Server 2: 168 Seething Cinders
    Week 3:
    Run 7, Thu, Server 1: 168 Seething Cinders
    Run 8, Sun, Server 2: 168 Seething Cinders
    Week 4:
    Run 9, Wed, Server 1: 55 Smouldering Essences
    Week 5:
    Run 10, Tue, Server 1: 55 Smouldering Essences
    Week 6:
    Run 11, Tue, Server 1: 55 Smouldering Essences
    Week 7:
    Run 12, Tue, Server 1: 55 Smouldering Essences
    Week 8:
    Run 13, Tue, Server 1: 55 Smouldering Essences, Heart of Flame

I've done the quest, took me about 4 1/2 months but i wasn't trying to get it superfast. This was in guilds progression too so not every boss was killed every week. But keep in mind Rag does NOT drop smoldering essences as he does not have a corpse to siphon them from(he does drop seething cinders). As well as you lose the quest on faction transfer, possibly server transfers as well. So you would have to start all over. good luck

lockouts dont reset anymore upon a faction or realm change

Quote Originally Posted by fulkin View Post
    lockouts dont reset anymore upon a faction or realm change
    Yeah pretty sure this person is correct. I believe Blizz changed this a few months back. So you're stuck doing it the slow way.

Also finding a 25 man heroic run every week is quite problematic nowadays. In my server, we can barely put together a 10 man. Unless, of course, you have a guild that loves you.

Chances are you will barely complete it before Mists comes out. I gave up on mine.

Quote Originally Posted by danggit View Post
    I've done the quest, took me about 4 1/2 months but i wasn't trying to get it superfast. This was in guilds progression too so not every boss was killed every week. But keep in mind Rag does NOT drop smoldering essences as he does not have a corpse to siphon them from(he does drop seething cinders). As well as you lose the quest on faction transfer, possibly server transfers as well. So you would have to start all over. good luck
    Heroic rag you can siphon

Isn't there a cooldown on transferring again after a transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    Also finding a 25 man heroic run every week is quite problematic nowadays. In my server, we can barely put together a 10 man. Unless, of course, you have a guild that loves you.

Chances are you will barely complete it before Mists comes out. I gave up on mine.
    openraid.us

Quote Originally Posted by Donthealme View Post
    Heroic rag you can siphon
    No, you can't.

i recall a guildy of mine getting a name change while doing his quest, and the name change caused him to drop all the quests he had at the time. he had to wait like 2 weeks for a GM to restore the ~200 smoldering essences he had for the quest already. im not sure if faction/realm transfers work the same way with quests, but it would be something else to watch out for.

Wouldn't bother, and TBH, and I don't mean to be rude, no one is going to give a shit except you. Don't waste your money on silly shit like this. Also, the world's fastest was probably also the world's first.

Quote Originally Posted by bargiddle View Post
    i recall a guildy of mine getting a name change while doing his quest, and the name change caused him to drop all the quests he had at the time. he had to wait like 2 weeks for a GM to restore the ~200 smoldering essences he had for the quest already. im not sure if faction/realm transfers work the same way with quests, but it would be something else to watch out for.
    The GM in my guild had a similar thing happen to him, he merely changed race. Set him back a few weeks.

Do not race change when you have smoldering essence quest bcuz it will reset your counter. Happened to my guildie twice.

Quote Originally Posted by danggit View Post
    Heroic rag has a corpse.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Go put some pants on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zik3l View Post
    Heroic rag has a corpse.
    You cannot siphon his corpse. Corpse or not, you CANNOT siphon him. What's wrong with simply trusting those who tried for 9 weeks to siphon his body with feet?..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Williee View Post
    Do not race change when you have smoldering essence quest bcuz it will reset your counter. Happened to my guildie twice.
    Or warn a GM beforehand like I did, since I knew race changes deletes quests.
    When they restored at end, they even looted the heart for me without me having to kill Rag.