Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsbefair View Post
    I love SWTOR because the comunity also love it in order to justify the hate for WoW. This "love" is so blind that the comunity chooses to see WoW as "The one whose name should not be spoken". Dont be afraid children .. the name is Voldemort aka WoW.

    Moogogaipan : "..breaking away form a certain other one..... "

    Dorfus : "A certain other MMO couldn't do this if it tried."

    What is your problem? Do u really want to "love" SWTOR or u just want the next excuse after Rift, Aion, etc to hate on WoW?
    GZ for your post number 1! Auspicious future!

    Stay on topic, please
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-04-19 at 06:41 PM.

  2. #22
    I love SWTOR because being Sith is awesome xD

  3. #23
    The Lightbringer Malthurius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    The Black Citadel
    Posts
    3,638
    I like SWTOR because of the focus on story telling.
    "Questions are for those seeking answers. Those who have answers are those who have asked questions." -Mike R. (Malthurius)

  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Dorfus View Post
    I love swtor because of it's story and immersion value. A certain other MMO couldn't do this if it tried.
    And yet, ironically, you have an alliance logo implying you were involved in the story. Hypocrisy, thy name is you
    Enhancement Shaman / Feral Druid

    “All things are subject to interpretation, whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth.”

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by voidillusion View Post
    GZ for your post number 1! Auspicious future!
    What weight have your 493 posts against my 2?
    I still speak the truth.
    Some posts here are hidden with hate for a game and not "love" for another.
    Its like dating a new girl just to make your previous one jealous but in truth u like your previous the most.

  6. #26
    Dreadlord shimargh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    somewhere near here and there
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    And yet, ironically, you have an alliance logo implying you were involved in the story. Hypocrisy, thy name is you
    I think you're confusing "involved" and immersion, wow does involve you in the story, but doesn't make you part of it.

    Quote Originally Posted by Letsbefair View Post
    What weight have your 493 posts against my 2?
    I still speak the truth.
    Some posts here are hidden with hate for a game and not "love" for another.
    Its like dating a new girl just to make your previous one jealous but in truth u like your previous the most.
    unless you're the "old girl" i don't see your problem...OH you! you're a fanboy, aren't you silly boy

    like the "voldemort" post
    i can say i like SWTOR, cuz is sooo annoying for ppl who don't play it and keep posting against it and their players, with "wity" phrases and "clever" thoughts.
    Last edited by shimargh; 2012-04-19 at 06:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    FFVII is the NIRVANA of the RPGs, i mean the band of course. WAAAAY TOO OVERRATED. waay too.

  7. #27
    Pit Lord Packers01's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Midwest
    Posts
    2,315
    Wow..we made it 9 posts before the 1st clueless unintelligent hater

    Really? Besides class quest there are only hunt and gather and kill x quest. Pvp is flat out afwul. Not much endgame. Servers dying. No server transfer. Crafting is awful. No add-ons, no meters, do you want me to go on? Im sorry bioware shipped a half ass game out. While you may have your opinion I was unaware that if someone else thinks different it is trolling. I was being serious with my post. When this game dies more people will be playing Guild Wars 2 and MOP.

    This thread about reasons people like the game, not asking for why someone might not like the game.
    Last edited by Arlee; 2012-04-19 at 08:15 PM.

  8. #28
    Warchief Lansworthy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Relocating from Sera to Skyrim.
    Posts
    2,053
    I love SWTOR because, it's the first MMO that I don't have to explain the entire lore behind it. It's Star Wars these bitches know already.
    >>This is where I'd put a witty quote for my Signature<<
    IF I HAD ONE

  9. #29
    Dreadlord shimargh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    somewhere near here and there
    Posts
    852
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Wow..we made it 9 posts before the 1st clueless unintelligent hater

    Really? Besides class quest there are only hunt and gather and kill x quest. Pvp is flat out afwul. Not much endgame. Servers dying. No server transfer. Crafting is awful. No add-ons, no meters, do you want me to go on? (...)
    no, please, stop right there...you are aware that those aren't part of the original game, right?

    endgame is enough for a 5 months old game, so is pvp and all you listed besides the external things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    FFVII is the NIRVANA of the RPGs, i mean the band of course. WAAAAY TOO OVERRATED. waay too.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsbefair View Post
    What weight have your 493 posts against my 2?
    I still speak the truth.
    Some posts here are hidden with hate for a game and not "love" for another.
    Its like dating a new girl just to make your previous one jealous but in truth u like your previous the most.
    You've really got yourself convinced that you're a paragon of integrity don't you? A name that says "Letsbefair" and your constant references of speaking truth.

    What makes you so sure? Further, why do you care? They love swtor and dislike wow, and you love wow and dislike swtor. Seems silly to look at a mirror and punch it because you don't like the direction it's looking.

    On Topic: I'm enjoying the new Operation.

  11. #31
    I don't love SWTOR. And frankly, if you do, it's solely that it's Star Wars. And that's it.

    That being said, I do enjoy the game. And the only thing that keeps me playing is running around with a laser sword.
    I am American mentally, with Japanese tendencies.

  12. #32
    Mechagnome Ixator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Scandinavia
    Posts
    658
    I love SWTOR because Chiss make me horny.
    SWTOR: Loveray Legacy @ Tomb of Freedon Nadd | Toyboy • Spray • Loveshot • Thrilldrill • Seax • Penetro • Hotgun • Lustro
    FFXIV ARR: Thrill Drill | Odin EU
    • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •
    Swtor eyecandy mm-mmmm! :Þ~

  13. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by xsublymonalx View Post
    I don't love SWTOR. And frankly, if you do, it's solely that it's Star Wars. And that's it.

    That being said, I do enjoy the game. And the only thing that keeps me playing is running around with a laser sword.
    Thank you for telling me how I feel. It's refreshing to not have to think for myself anymore.

    Sarcasm aside i love it for alot of reasons. I love the pvp. I love the story. I love my companions. I love playing melee in this game. Force leap is awesome and I love the games signature abilities. Death from above is another good example.

    ---------- Post added 2012-04-19 at 07:04 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Wow..we made it 9 posts before the 1st clueless unintelligent hater

    Really? Besides class quest there are only hunt and gather and kill x quest. Pvp is flat out afwul. Not much endgame. Servers dying. No server transfer. Crafting is awful. No add-ons, no meters, do you want me to go on? Im sorry bioware shipped a half ass game out. While you may have your opinion I was unaware that if someone else thinks different it is trolling. I was being serious with my post. When this game dies more people will be playing Guild Wars 2 and MOP.
    Good riddance IMO. Those people will float around mmos forever and the condition of star wars is sadly not the reason for this. Some people are never satisfied where they are and that's fine. I don't see why it's necessary that you need to come in here and clearly flame about it though.
    Last edited by Leonard McCoy; 2012-04-19 at 07:10 PM.

  14. #34
    Quote Originally Posted by xsublymonalx View Post
    I don't love SWTOR. And frankly, if you do, it's solely that it's Star Wars. And that's it.

    That being said, I do enjoy the game. And the only thing that keeps me playing is running around with a laser sword.
    Actually, the thing I hate most about the game is that it's star wars. As a star wars fan, I think the game is a huge let down. However, as a space MMO I think the game is great, and am really enjoying breaking away from the fantasy setting. It takes the things I enjoyed in WoW, and puts them in a setting I prefer. I just wish they could of done it without the Star Wars logo on it, but I'm not going to let that stop me. Bounty Hunter's are awsome, and before anyone says it, Bounty Hunter is actually a decent space theme. Cowboy Bebop anyone?

  15. #35
    Pandaren Monk Solzan Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Posts
    1,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsbefair View Post
    I love SWTOR because the comunity also love it in order to justify the hate for WoW. This "love" is so blind that the comunity chooses to see WoW as "The one whose name should not be spoken". Dont be afraid children .. the name is Voldemort aka WoW.

    Moogogaipan : "..breaking away form a certain other one..... "

    Dorfus : "A certain other MMO couldn't do this if it tried."

    What is your problem? Do u really want to "love" SWTOR or u just want the next excuse after Rift, Aion, etc to hate on WoW?
    What?? I still have WoW install on my computer. Why only play one...ok money, but outside of that.

    Any ways I love the lightning, lots of lighting, OMG THE BUCKING LIGHTNING!! ......... If you could not tall I am a Sith Sorcerer .

  16. #36
    I love SWTOR because I can be a sniper...<3 snipers

  17. #37
    Pit Lord
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Orlando, FL
    Posts
    2,392
    Quote Originally Posted by xsublymonalx View Post
    I don't love SWTOR. And frankly, if you do, it's solely that it's Star Wars. And that's it.
    You're funny.

    I like it because it's very nearly my ideal game. And as Bioware continues adding features it will only get closer to that ideal.

    /shrug Maybe I'm easy to please, or maybe it's just that my expectations are more realistic than some. I've watched the game very closely for years and never had any illusions about what it was going to be. I think that's the real root of the disappointment some people experienced. But I digress...
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

  18. #38
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    16,011
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    no, please, stop right there...you are aware that those aren't part of the original game, right?

    endgame is enough for a 5 months old game, so is pvp and all you listed besides the external things.
    Honestly, judging by the MANY "true hardcore" people who already left the game, it isn't enough.

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  19. #39
    I love SWTOR because your companions do all your gathering and crafting for you.
    I also love SWTOR because I heal people by shooting them.

  20. #40
    Pandaren Monk Solzan Nemesis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    Posts
    1,955
    Quote Originally Posted by Sills View Post
    I love SWTOR because being Sith is awesome xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Ixator View Post
    I love SWTOR because Chiss make me horny.
    I like the answers both of you put out .

    I do have one Republic toon, my Scoundrel and I love the player I made him in to. He even has a cap like Lando .

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •