Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
1
2
3
4
LastLast
  1. #41
    Dreadlord shimargh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    somewhere near here and there
    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Honestly, judging by the MANY "true hardcore" people who already left the game, it isn't enough.
    yeah but thats just cuz blizzard spoiled them, i'll keep saying it, all the whiners are just spoiled (yeah i can't say "brats" freely now)

    they whine about 3 ops in 5 months, but are ok with 1 raid in almost a year...i like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    FFVII is the NIRVANA of the RPGs, i mean the band of course. WAAAAY TOO OVERRATED. waay too.

  2. #42
    The Patient Dorfus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    With the world's elite.
    Posts
    273
    Quote Originally Posted by Letsbefair View Post
    I love SWTOR because the comunity also love it in order to justify the hate for WoW. This "love" is so blind that the comunity chooses to see WoW as "The one whose name should not be spoken". Dont be afraid children .. the name is Voldemort aka WoW.

    Moogogaipan : "..breaking away form a certain other one..... "

    Dorfus : "A certain other MMO couldn't do this if it tried."

    What is your problem? Do u really want to "love" SWTOR or u just want the next excuse after Rift, Aion, etc to hate on WoW?
    Yes that's right, if I like TOR then by default I despise WoW and shouldn't even put it's name on this thread, on this World of Warcraft based news site. I said it like that because I tend to type as I think. I didn't mean to give Warcraft some antagonist role from your point of view.

    My point stands, WoW couldn't deliver the immersion or story arc that TOR does if it tried. Not after all these years of it being a right-click the NPC and click accept kind of thing.

  3. #43
    I love SWTOR because it patches everyday in my prime time so I can do other things.

  4. #44
    I love SWTOR, because I haz my own personal space ship with my slaves on it! Mwahahaha

  5. #45
    Herald of the Titans Nadev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Ultimate Magic World
    Posts
    2,808
    Quote Originally Posted by lakers01 View Post
    Wow..we made it 9 posts before the 1st clueless unintelligent hater

    Really? Besides class quest there are only hunt and gather and kill x quest. Pvp is flat out afwul. Not much endgame. Servers dying. No server transfer. Crafting is awful. No add-ons, no meters, do you want me to go on? Im sorry bioware shipped a half ass game out. While you may have your opinion I was unaware that if someone else thinks different it is trolling. I was being serious with my post. When this game dies more people will be playing Guild Wars 2 and MOP.
    Spoiler Alert: Dynamic questing is still hunt and gather and kill x quest. I've watched both MOP and GW2 betas and all I see are kill/collect/escort quests.

    OT: I love SWTOR because of the variety in both roles and stories between factions and classes.
    Men!

    Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

    Now having a ball on SWTOR!

  6. #46
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    15,555
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    yeah but thats just cuz blizzard spoiled them, i'll keep saying it, all the whiners are just spoiled (yeah i can't say "brats" freely now)

    they whine about 3 ops in 5 months, but are ok with 1 raid in almost a year...i like that.
    Nonsense... My brother and his entire guild quit after 1½ month after launch, after having completed everything there was to complete... None of them has ever played WoW, they all came from EQ, DaoC and Warhammer. The SWTOR endgame just wasn't enough for the real hardcore people who cared nothing for leveling or questing.

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  7. #47
    I love SWTOR because it showed other developers that throwing money at a game does not make it good.

  8. #48
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Nonsense... My brother and his entire guild quit after 1½ month after launch, after having completed everything there was to complete... None of them has ever played WoW, they all came from EQ, DaoC and Warhammer. The SWTOR endgame just wasn't enough for the real hardcore people who cared nothing for leveling or questing.
    The most hardcore people didn't play the most hardcore competitive pve game?

  9. #49
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    15,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post
    The most hardcore people didn't play the most hardcore competitive pve game?
    Nah, they are all hardcore pvp'ers, point is despite that - they still facerolled the SWTOR pve content.

    Also when did WoW become "hardcore competitive"?

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  10. #50
    Dreadlord shimargh's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    somewhere near here and there
    Posts
    823
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Nonsense... My brother and his entire guild quit after 1½ month after launch, after having completed everything there was to complete... None of them has ever played WoW, they all came from EQ, DaoC and Warhammer. The SWTOR endgame just wasn't enough for the real hardcore people who cared nothing for leveling or questing.
    well then, so they're not spoiled, is there any other game wich can suply their hardcore demand?
    if there's not then i don't get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gaexion View Post
    The loss of the ability to pass on loot is the loss of the ability to choose. This is communism
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    FFVII is the NIRVANA of the RPGs, i mean the band of course. WAAAAY TOO OVERRATED. waay too.

  11. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Nah, they are all hardcore pvp'ers, point is despite that - they still facerolled the SWTOR pve content.

    Also when did WoW become "hardcore competitive"?
    Really? Did you really just ask that on THIS site of all places?

  12. #52
    Herald of the Titans Beavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Nah, they are all hardcore pvp'ers, point is despite that - they still facerolled the SWTOR pve content.

    Also when did WoW become "hardcore competitive"?
    lolwut? It's the only hardcore competitive pve mmo.

  13. #53
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    15,555
    Quote Originally Posted by shimargh View Post
    well then, so they're not spoiled, is there any other game wich can suply their hardcore demand?
    if there's not then i don't get it.
    Heh nah there isn't, guess that's their main issue... Bunch of old whiners really... Heh

    However the fact still stands that it's a common complaint that there is an overall lack of real endgame, and the game is loosing subs.
    Last edited by Venziir; 2012-04-19 at 08:13 PM.

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  14. #54
    I like giving everyone around me aids. Then they get aids and give everyone around them aids.

  15. #55
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    15,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    lolwut? It's the only hardcore competitive pve mmo.
    Yet I really don't have to dig that far to get to the massive pile of "WOW IS TOO EASY IT CATERS TO 5 YEAR OLD RETARDS!!!!" posts. Oh and isn't Rift doing quite well? This is an actual question, as I have no idea.

    ---------- Post added 2012-04-19 at 08:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post
    Really? Did you really just ask that on THIS site of all places?
    Of course I did.

    ---------- Post added 2012-04-19 at 08:12 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    I like giving everyone around me aids. Then they get aids and give everyone around them aids.
    That's a lot of aid(s).... Pun intended.
    Last edited by Venziir; 2012-04-19 at 08:15 PM.

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  16. #56
    Herald of the Titans Beavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yet I really don't have to dig that far to get to the massive pile of "WOW IS TOO EASY IT CATERS TO 5 YEAR OLD RETARDS!!!!" posts.
    And how many of those people killed Heroic Deathwing prior to the stacking debuff release? Probably not too many.

  17. #57
    The Insane
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Posts
    15,555
    Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    And how many of those people killed Heroic Deathwing prior to the stacking debuff release? Probably not too many.
    Of course not, point still stands that WoW is overall regarded as easy.

    Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

  18. #58
    I love SWTOR cuz it put the RPG back on the mmoRPG gender

  19. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    That's a lot of aid(s).... Pun intended.
    Everytime I log onto fleet with its 300+ people all I can think of is this
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6szE_qmzavQ

  20. #60
    Herald of the Titans Beavis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Van down by the river
    Posts
    2,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Of course not, point still stands that WoW is overall regarded as easy.
    What does the opinion of the unwashed masses have to do with whether or not WoW is "hardcore competitive?" Their denial of reality doesn't change reality.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •