Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Norwegian Killer played WoW, and CoD

In article it is said he used Call of Duty, Modern Warfare to plan his attacks, and played WoW sometimes 17 hours a day

sigh, this doesn't help out the stereotype at all. i hope people realize video games like WoW and CoD are not the roots of violent behavior.

http://news.yahoo.com/norwegian-kill...120438499.html

I've also heard he drank water. Water must be really bad for you and can cause psycosis and whatnot.

Deleted
    There's been literally MILLIONS of posts on this already, we all have the same opinion as you also, was it necessary to make a new topic though ?:P

"I'm training Mom, go away!"

This info has been know almost since 22.07 ..... nothing new I'm afraid

Yo dawg! I heard you liked bases, so i put a base in your base, so i can base while you base

'WHAAAAAAAAAAAT PANDAAAAAAAAAS?" OH boy now you will ALL Pay for this! *kapoom*

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes!!! he also had to breathe air, ate food and drank water. Pointless thread is pointless

Quote Originally Posted by CheeseDoodlez View Post
    I've also heard he drank water. Water must be really bad for you and can cause psycosis and whatnot.
    i see what you did there. But sadly that will be the reaction to him playing WoW and CoD
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    ...maybe he even posted on this forum? OMG..that makes us all evul!!!!
    This forum no. But I remember that when this story first appeared (which was a long time ago, by the way), somebody found his posts on the official WoW forum.

Deleted
    He also drove a car.. omgwtfbbq cars should be banned!

Seriously tho, I don't understand why they now think WoW caused this, or trying to make people believe WoW caused it.

1 out of 10 million WoW players is a crazy soab against 1 out of 5 million Norwegians, think this says something more about Norway than about WoW.
    (some1 else on MMO-C wrote something like I said, dont know who did it, but yeah, that person is right)

Its crazy...

Deleted
    Thanks for this post highlighting something we didn't already know.... Come on man, you don't have to look far or hard to see there's already posts on the subject and this entire subject has been discussed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard he used computer... wow computers must be bad and evil.

Deleted
    this basically. people need to stop blaming games everytime someone does something bad just because they also played games. i also play WoW and CoD, and believe it or not i have never killed anyone.

Deleted
    there is also 10 million more who do and dont go around in killing rampages

I play wow and kill Orcs... NOW I'M GONNA' FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!1!!1!!!

>.>; just ignore the media, they're brainless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nareim View Post
    there is also 10 million more who do and dont go around in killing rampages
    but the media like to blame video gaming, even if it has no connection they like to mention the killer played games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    I play wow and kill Orcs... NOW I'M GONNA' FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!1!!1!!!
    n0t 1f 1 kl11 u f1rSt
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

Deleted
    I play WOW alot,do I go out and start killing 80 odd people? Wow or even COD isn't the reason why hes a douchebag,hes a douchebag because hes a a douchebag .

Deleted
    I hope you do realize the fact that he played WoW was known ever since he committed the murders.

I remember when it was in the news and all, rabid players stormed the Silvermoon realm forums and started randomly making topics about him, digging up his old posts and harrassing the guild(s) he was in before as if it was their fault somehow that he turned out to be a sick fucker.

It was quite disgusting, actually.

Difference is, uppity do nothing soccer moms looking for a cause don't view water as bad. Those same people have been attacking gaming since the 70s.
    Last edited by mrwingtipshoes; 2012-04-19 at 04:09 PM.
    As for prot... haha losers he dmg needs a nerf with the intercept shield bash wtf silence crit a clothie like a mofo.
    Wow.