Deleted

Sith Marauder PvP

Hi there..

I just started a Marauder where I will mainly PvP, so I was wondering what currently is the best PvP spec, what skills to use etc..

Thanks

Deleted
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Swtor+Marauder+PVP+Spec

Please reply constructively. LMGTFY posts are spam ~ Dakia
    Last edited by Dakia; 2012-04-19 at 06:07 PM.

This is my personal opinion:
    For Lowbie PvP you're better off using annihilation.
    At lvl 50 it varies on your play style but annihilation or rage are better.
    SW:TOR - Jedi Covenant (US East) Lvl 50 Toons: Akie (Ptech) / Rellyn (Sorc) / Raelor (Mara), Miya (Op) / Reirin (Sage)
    League of Legends - NA Server - Elrendor
    Guild Wars 2 - Sorrow's Furnace (NA) - Ryn Firestorm / Akee Bloodbringer

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PotatoCoffee View Post
    Yeah if I wanted to spend time on google I wouldn´t have asked the question on a forum for, you know, swtor related stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bantokar View Post
    Yeah if I wanted to spend time on google I wouldn´t have asked the question on a forum for, you know, swtor related stuff.
    Low level?

Spec anni, put bleeds up, die.

Rince and repeat.

Personally I prefer Carnage/Combat for PvP. But honestly either works fine. I have no experience with Rage/Focus though reading through those talents it seems like if all you wanted to do was PvP it would be ideal.

Jumping on the FotM train are we?

As far as I'm aware annihilation provides the highest damage and best utility but has the higher skill cap.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Jumping on the FotM train are we?

As far as I'm aware annihilation provides the highest damage and best utility but has the higher skill cap.
    Not really no, after I levelled my Sorc to 50 the plan was to have a melee, been my plan since I started playing. Have 1 melee and 1 caster.

---------- Post added 2012-04-19 at 07:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Personally I prefer Carnage/Combat for PvP. But honestly either works fine. I have no experience with Rage/Focus though reading through those talents it seems like if all you wanted to do was PvP it would be ideal.
    isnt that juggernaut?

Not really no, after I levelled my Sorc to 50 the plan was to have a melee, been my plan since I started playing. Have 1 melee and 1 caster.
    Was just taking the piss, marauders are the FotM though so expect to be nerfed just as you hit 50.

isnt that juggernaut?
    Juggernaut
    Marauder

Both advanced classes share the last tree. They have a lot in common but there are some noticeable differences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Was just taking the piss, marauders are the FotM though so expect to be nerfed just as you hit 50.
    You´re still my buddy christ

Pre 1.2 I would have said annihilation all the way... but now I would say either Carnage or Rage with a lean towards Carnage. With the changes in expertise it has become a burst game. Annihilation does good sustained dps but the build up for it takes to long unless you have a pocket healer. With the changes to Ravage the damage it does makes it beastly. With the Carnage tree you get a build in root with it as well and gore which reduces armour by 100% just make sure to use it after the knockback and you can shave 1/3rd to 1/2 of someones life off with it. Havent tested rage yet but I do know it does well with burst damage its just after a couple of bursts (can't remember the name of the finisher) you pittle out till you get force choke back up. While carnage doesn't have the sustained annihilation does the burst you put out will more than compensate it for pvp at least.

For Carnage I've been dps till CC/Knockback pop gore then ravage then force scream if they are still above 50% or a healer Ill then pop berserk and mutilate them down. Seems to work rather effectively.

Low lvl marauder pvp - expect to be kited, you don't get snare until later (not sure on the lvl), so ~10-20 lvl pvp is a pain, chasing after people hoping to connect your abilities. Good healers will also laugh at you until later, as you have no interrupt or 20% reduced heal debuff.