CLass for Alch/random proff?

Hi, right now im peacefully making a solid amount of gold with JC / enchanting. But sometimes i feel like doing something else when the market is flooded wit dupes or just have too much stock to make a decent gold.

I remember my brother making 50k+ easily during wrath with alch, so i though that sounded fun.

I got room for two proffs! so that'll be alch + ?

Both should be good for gold making.

So, final question is: Would it matter what class i use for alch+another (not jc or enchanting) proff for goldmaking? if so, which? And what would that other proffessiong be?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Umm...If you don't have inscription, Alchemy and Inscription would go well together. Inscription doesn't make as much money as it did during WTLK as the glyphs are now permanent. Hopefully Blizzard changes a few things with GLyphs in MoP.

But there really isn't a better class more suite for Alchemy that JC. So it depends on which other professions you have and don't have. But Alchemy isn't even profitable today. With most raiding guilds having their cauldrons by now flasks have tanked in prices and flasks sometimes sell for far less than the costs of these mats. And people don't even raid as much.

You have to take into consideration various factors. For example 10 and 25 didn't share the same lock out so people raided a lot and were often in need of flasks, potions, elixirs.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I would do alch and Scribe but man its annoying to level Scribe that is and your having to feed to prof's the same matts so that might make it a bit slower.