Page 1 of 12
... LastLast

400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent Out

400,000 Annual Pass Invites Sent Out
    This means that almost all of the 1.2 million Annual Pass holders have now been invited to beta!

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    We’ve sent the remaining 400,000 Annual Pass beta invites last night, which concludes the entirety of those who have signed up for the offer thus far. Of course the Annual Pass offer is still available, providing those who sign up for a year of World of Warcraft with a special in-game mount, a beta invite for Mists of Pandaria, and a digital copy of Diablo III. From here on out we’ll be continuing to invite anyone else who signs up for the Annual Pass.

See you in Pandaria!

[edit] Due to the large number of invites sent there are some that bounced back for various reasons, and we'll be working to apply those invites over the next few days. If you haven't received your invite yet it's likely you're one of the few affected by such an issue, and rest assured we're working to get you into the beta as soon as possible. Thank you for your patience.
    Last edited by chaud; 2012-04-19 at 11:33 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats alot of people on 4 servers...

10+ Year Old Account
    have any non pass holders been invited or are they just gonna let in the 1.2mil?
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

yeae... hate you blizz, apparently I wont be seeing you in pandaria because the old PTR realms are all I can fricken get to show up after hours of tinkering ! ! !

dont know if the servers can take it IMHO

If only my setup files would finish updating T_T

Acct since '09, AP since first day, but I still didn't get invited so I'm confused

Deleted
    so now we can finally start complaining ? ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    1.2 million+ people divided into 4 servers which averages to about 300,000 people per server, obviously not all logged in at the same time. They must be testing something.

Deleted
    I played on the PTR a bit since I got my invite today, stopped playing after doing 3 quests or so... So much freakin' lag!

I'll just wait till tomorrow or after the weekend when most people are already done playing again

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bangoskank View Post
    yeae... hate you blizz, apparently I wont be seeing you in pandaria because the old PTR realms are all I can fricken get to show up after hours of tinkering ! ! !
    Im having the same problem. It dosen't give me a drop down window to select "wow2" my Mop beta account, It keeps auto defaulting to wow1 the cata beta account :L

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    1.2 million+ people divided into 4 servers which averages to about 300,000 people per server, obviously not all logged in at the same time. They must be testing something.
    Actually, there are more than 300k on EU server.

seems QQ worked lol

lets hope they make more servers available...

Quote Originally Posted by Bangoskank View Post
    Change your battletag. its a derp issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe View Post
    They must be testing something.
    Also, water is wet.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    its not bad on Lost isles

Quote Originally Posted by Tripleblack View Post
    Im having the same problem. It dosen't give me a drop down window to select "wow2" my Mop beta account, It keeps auto defaulting to wow1 the cata beta account :L
    Try to change your password. Worked for some people with this problem.

fuck sake this is so shit, why the fuck did they put 1.2million people on 4 realms? i cant even log in past the fucking realm selection page. fuck blizz.

I dont like how the blue basically says "we finished inviting everyone who signed up for AP" when alot of people still havent got it -.-