Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GoodNewsEveryone View Post
    Seems like it's totally down for Europe.

I've had access to a beta account for a while but if I try to log into it I get a "Disconnect from server" message.
    If I try to log into using a standard no previous beta access battlenet account I get "Error 12 - No license attached to the account."

Just grin and bear it, the gameplay only lasts 2 hours in any case so it's a demo not a beta.
    How do you know that it's a demo and not a beta when you can't access the game and the open beta-weekend has only been up for exactly 2 hours?

when do you think the servers will be stabile? (in hours please)

Quote Originally Posted by mittacc View Post
    when do you think the servers will be stabile? (in hours please)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bashiok on twitter
    We don't have any updates or ETA on resolutions of specific error codes or login issues. We'll let you know as soon as we do.
    Patience :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TIMTIMf3 View Post
    How do you know that it's a demo and not a beta when you can't access the game and the open beta-weekend has only been up for exactly 2 hours?
    Because as I said i've had access to a beta account for quite and while and have therefore played it already, don't want to spoil it for anyone but the game ends at a specific point much like a demo does.

Was looking forward to this weekend as it'll be the first opportunity to play with friends as the beta invites were down to luck.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just want the client to dl faster! Can't wait to mess around in hell.

I keep getting Error 12 "No license"

Quote from Bashioks twitter:
    "Cool! Error 12 is fixed by changing your password. If you're seeing Error 37 it just means the servers are full right now. Keep trying!"