Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    helleu----

I feel the same. If GW2 is bad I think quit with MMORPGs for a while.
    *Snip*

Please don't post meme images. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-04-20 at 04:52 PM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    thread:status:how old im trying to act
    Threatened? Looked to me like a harmless, innocent discussion based on a relevant topic in the thread.

Just to stick to the original topic, as little of one as there was, many of us are viewing GW2 similar to the OP. Maybe not the dramatic "Last hope" scenario, but certainly as an overdue breath of fresh air. The "masses" don't need to agree with us about what makes a "real" MMO experience, but now we're definitely have a place to remind ourselves now and then, and with no monthly fee.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Deleted
    nostalgia thread

Whilst GW2 is promising and amazing (from what I've seen), it'll never replace WoW for me, not even after 4 years of solid (every day if I've had time) playing :d. In my book WoW is THE mmorpg, with its flaws and everything.

However, I am SO happy that some of my friends from WoW that quit, seem interested in coming to GW2!! I'mma be able to play with them! So in a way GW2 is my last hope as well to play an mmorpg with them again! Cannot WAIT! And the model of GW2 means that I won't have to feel that they are doing stuff without me when I want to play WoW, it'll all be there when I get back into GW2...please, let GW2 come this summer when there's much free time...

We'll all be happy in Tyria :3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Threatened? Looked to me like a harmless, innocent discussion based on a relevant topic in the thread.

Just to stick to the original topic, as little of one as there was, many of us are viewing GW2 similar to the OP. Maybe not the dramatic "Last hope" scenario, but certainly as an overdue breath of fresh air. The "masses" don't need to agree with us about what makes a "real" MMO experience, but now we're definitely have a place to remind ourselves now and then, and with no monthly fee.
    Observation: failure to communicate
    The Original Ganksta

Top 100 US daggers. yeah, you're jelly alright

Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    then again i'm pretty sure you're smarter then the average dumbass

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glytch View Post
    Observation: failure to communicate
    Er... I was asking if you were threatened by the conversation that was taking place enough for you to further break topic and bring it up. I uh...

Ok let's be honest here. There is no response for that weird KoToR droid colon thing you have going on. Good luck with that.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I haven't seriously played an MMO for almost 2 years now, I strongly hope Guild Wars 2 changes that. Unlike SWTOR, I have almost no questions about the game heading in to the launch of GW2. I have total confidence the game will bring me the amount of enjoyment and competitiveness that I look for in MMOs.

Well hai2u.

Closing this though as it's veered off of GW2 discussion, and although old consoles are awesome and all this isn't the forum to have a discussion about them in.