Diablo 3 Error 12

With the open beta being available this weekend I downloaded the client to play some Diablo. However, whenever I try to log in I get the message that this battlenet account does not have a Diablo 3 license attached to it (error 12). Anyone know what's up?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    With the open beta being available this weekend I downloaded the client to play some Diablo. However, whenever I try to log in I get the message that this battlenet account does not have a Diablo 3 license attached to it (error 12). Anyone know what's up?
    It is currently 9 am PDT.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

From Friday, April 20 at 12:01 p.m. PDT (noon), until Monday, April 23 at 10:00 a.m. PDT you'll be able to log in, team up with friends, and play each of the five heroic classes to level 13 as you fight to save the world from the impending demonic invasion.
    "Man is his own star. His acts are his angels, good or ill, While his fatal shadows walk silently beside him."-Rhyme of the Primeval Paradine AFC 54
    You know a community is bad when moderators lock a thread because "...this isnt the place to talk about it either seeing as it will get trolled..."

Beta weekend hasn't started yet. "From Friday, April 20 at 12:01 p.m. PDT (noon), until Monday, April 23 at 10:00 a.m. PDT you'll be able to log in, team up with friends, and play each of the five heroic classes to level 13 as you fight to save the world from the impending demonic invasion." Straight from the blue post.

Deleted
    Assuming you are from the EU, should be up around 9.01 pm.

It'll be available from 12:01 PDT (Los Angeles time or that area?). Try again in 2 hours.
    Rufflesaurus <Huhuholics> Tarren Mill EU

Ah, I misread it. For some reason I read it as a.m., not p.m. Must have been my frantic desire to play diablo confusing my eyes. Thanks guys.

Is it the same client that ppl that have annual pass could pre-dl before or do i need to dl a new client? cuz this 1 i cant even install, says game hasnt been released yet, will this msg change at noon?

Need the Beta client.

---------- Post added 2012-04-20 at 04:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreonlol View Post
    Is it the same client that ppl that have annual pass could pre-dl before or do i need to dl a new client? cuz this 1 i cant even install, says game hasnt been released yet, will this msg change at noon?

Need the beta client.

ok thx..........
    Last edited by Ayreonlol; 2012-04-20 at 04:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ayreonlol View Post
    ok thx..........
    keeps giving me Error 12, despite having the standard edition on my battle.net account and access to download the beta.

Open beta is still 1 hour away.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

I'm getting Error 3003.

"Unable to connect to the service or the connection was interrupted."

Deleted
    still 50 mins away i guess.

Deleted
    In less than an hour as the open beta begins, I'm guessing a lot of people will be having all kinds of errors and difficulties connecting. I'm guessing that the servers go down instantly under the stress. I would seriously be surprised if Blizzard had planned well enough ahead and had enough firepower in their server setup to keep the games going with everyone connecting at the same time.