10+ Year Old Account

Anyway to reserve names for launch?

I have both beta and the release clients under my bnet. I was going to download the release today and beta after. Do the beta or stress test names save over?

Deleted
    You can't save names, you just have to be fast with logging on and creating stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    On may 15 right?

10+ Year Old Account
    There is no need to reserve names due to the Battletag. In fact if you wanted to call all your characters the same you probably could.

Names are not exclusive, there can be hundreds of "jack"'s running around. It's your BattleTag that seperates you from everyone else.

Herald of the Titans Deathgoose's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Reserved names? As in your Battletag, or as in the actual characters you make?

---------- Post added 2012-04-20 at 01:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    There is no need to reserve names due to the Battletag. In fact if you wanted to call all your characters the same you probably could.
    Okay, that's what I thought. Because not having an Offline mode with LAN capabilities at most is bad enough (Which is all I ever did with D2. Fuck you, RMAH...), but if on top of that, I couldn't call my characters what I wanted to call them because some other dipshit already had the name? /inc nerdrage!
    Last edited by Deathgoose; 2012-04-20 at 06:04 PM.