Thread: Tough Decision

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaibhan View Post
    Of course I'd save my wife. Happily married women don't stray. Obviously I would have been doing something wrong as a husband for her to do such a thing, of course it could be her that is causing me not to fulfill my end of the bargain as well but either way cheating doesn't have to be a relationship killer. Even if I was so hot headed I wanted her to hurt, just the pure adrenaline of the situation alone would cause me to save my wife as I don't think I could live with myself knowing how large a part I played in the death of my wife, someone I shared a large part of my life with, and would still love even though she wounded me.
    Men cheat usually due to physical needs, women cheat usually due to emotional attraction. One takes far more time and effort to develop into and its not necessarily the man's fault, this is something lazy wives have woven into the social stereotypes of relationships. Nasty cruel women still manage to get married and breed so you can't assume you didn't get one of them.

Sit on the lover's neck to apply pressure to the wound and treat my wife's injuries.
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

Take a step back and make sure i am in no way risking my life, is there fuel leaking that could catch firer, did they hit a power pole and there are some live cables dangling, is there any pedestrians hurt, then with any luck they are booth dead. But if they weer still alive i would work on one while my partner works on the other cuase you know when do paramedics ever travel alone(they never do where i live) so there's not really a choice to make as there are two of you and two of them

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    Take a step back and make sure i am in no way risking my life, is there fuel leaking that could catch firer, did they hit a power pole and there are some live cables dangling, is there any pedestrians hurt, then with any luck they are booth dead. But if they weer still alive i would work on one while my partner works on the other cuase you know when do paramedics ever travel alone(they never do where i live) so there's not really a choice to make as there are two of you and two of them
    First Responder 101 right there!
    i5 2500k Powercolor HD 6950
    8gb 1600mhz RAM
    96gb Kingston SSD, 1TB Caviar Black 64mb cache
    Basic P67 motherboard
    800 watt PSU
    NZXT Phantom Case: If you think this case is ugly, you are wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    hard decision but I would most likely save my wife even though she had been cheating on me
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.