Page 33 of 34 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    everyone else battletag has a number after it? like xxx#1293
    The number is there to allow for otherwise identical tags.
    There is no checking for duplicates.

Deleted
    Are the EU servers back up yet? Can't log in...

Quote Originally Posted by Romandix View Post
    EU servers wernt up at all and they wont be, you have to go on American servers
    게임 은 어렵~~

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Romandix View Post
    You must login to the american servers, the EU servers are non-existent

Sigh... Its not working again...

Deleted
    You must login to the american servers, the EU servers are non-existent
    Thanks for the heads up

Deleted
    Is anyone else having problems with starting a game once logged into your account?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Is anyone else having problems with starting a game once logged into your account?
    Yes, I keep getting Error 3006 on all the characters.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tranmet View Post
    Yes, I keep getting Error 3006 on all the characters.
    Same here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just logged in fine and slaughtering things once more, Continue relogging and such if you get 3006 upon well your toon.

Deleted
    For some reason the button to login isn't even selectable? Are the servers completely down or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    For some reason the button to login isn't even selectable? Are the servers completely down or something?
    Hm o.0? I logged in perfectly fine just now as I typed this; Retry it once more

got 3006 about 10 times, finally connected to game, got disconnected a second later. Now 3006 all over again
    게임 은 어렵~~

Leave game, not EXIT, and try again.
    "Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing." Muhammad Ali

demon hunter is awesome

and as a stress test - it worked beyond anything blizzard could have hoped for - they clearly told everyone it was a server stress test - and , well , it broke servers - therefore the test was highly sucessful
    Last edited by Tanthalus; 2012-04-22 at 04:17 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    Hm o.0? I logged in perfectly fine just now as I typed this; Retry it once more
    Just reinstalled the game, still the same problem. The login button is grey and can't be selected.
    There's a breaking news message about the servers being down to the right. But it has been there all day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Just reinstalled the game, still the same problem. The login button is grey and can't be selected.
    There's a breaking news message about the servers being down to the right. But it has been there all day.
    There was a tweet on Friday night about how a lot of people were trying to log in with their battle tag not their battle.net email address and that caused login to be greyed out - you're definitely using your battle.net email? Just a long shot but thought it'd be worth mentioning.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    There was a tweet on Friday night about how a lot of people were trying to log in with their battle tag not their battle.net email address and that caused login to be greyed out - you're definitely using your battle.net email? Just a long shot but thought it'd be worth mentioning.
    I've tried both. No matter what I type, the button remains grey and unclickable. Thanks for the trying though.

3005 -> SOLVED for me

Quote Originally Posted by phaserlight View Post
    error 3005 here
    Ok guys... I had that annoying 3005 error since minute 1 of the open beta... Anyway... Today (Monday) I wanted to try again, just in case. This time I went to my ControlPanel > User Account Control Setting and changed my settings to "Never Notify" option. Then I typed my password one more time and WALAAAA. It connected. Unfortunately I am at my office and unable to play. At least I know that on the 15th I will be able to log in. (At least that what I hope with all my heart.)

I hope this works for you guys too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by godslayer View Post
    Ok guys... I had that annoying 3005 error since minute 1 of the open beta... Anyway... Today (Monday) I wanted to try again, just in case. This time I went to my ControlPanel > User Account Control Setting and changed my settings to "Never Notify" option. Then I typed my password one more time and WALAAAA. It connected. Unfortunately I am at my office and unable to play. At least I know that on the 15th I will be able to log in. (At least that what I hope with all my heart.)

I hope this works for you guys too.
    Was dumb luck, I've had my UAC set to never notify for over a year, I've been getting error 3005 for the past 15 mins. (yes, I necro'd this to notify people that this doesn't work for the retail launch, just trying to save people time.)
    Last edited by Schattenlied; 2012-05-15 at 08:08 AM.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.