Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by bowchikabow View Post
    http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/...ting.tier13_25

vs

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/eu/...ting.tier13_25

method caught a lucky break from spine on. Vodka is world 2nd 5/8H, world 1st 1/8, and still top 10 world H madness.
    Vodka, imo, has the edge here.
    Completely ignoring this tier, method has beaten vodka every tier in wrath and cata barring TOGC.

Also, a week is a week. For method to end up beating them this tier was impressive.

HOWEVER, rankings don't necessarily mean speed. Maybe method is the better guild strategy wise, but who knows dps wise? Gonna be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Joyful View Post
    How long until this even occurs? (Tired and in a different time zone)
    A little over 12 hours now.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozendekay View Post
    Completely ignoring this tier, method has beaten vodka every tier in wrath and cata barring TOGC.

Also, a week is a week. For method to end up beating them this tier was impressive.

HOWEVER, rankings don't necessarily mean speed. Maybe method is the better guild strategy wise, but who knows dps wise? Gonna be interesting.
    Indeed, <vodka> does like to snag up their speed kill ranks so you could say they have the experience factor there. Regardless of who wins, it's going to be a fun watch!
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Deleted
    So this is due to take place in 11 hours from now?

Deleted
    more like 5

Deleted
    7 hours to the pre event.

Deleted
    Will this is annoying. No-one knows when this event is actually taking place. There are at least 3 different answers.

Can we get a real answer?

Quote Originally Posted by Necrolepsy View Post
    Can we get a real answer?
    it starts at 130pm EST according to vodkas website http://www.vodka-guild.net/

130pm est is 6 hours and 15 minutes from now.

Deleted
    Its 8 PM GMT +1 aka server time.

It's in the first post for the actual time, it was late and I got my times wrong when trying to help someone else who couldn't work it out.

On the plus side, it's been previewed on the front page!
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    My biggest reason for confusion was because the time was based in CET. It was my understanding that no countries are using CET atm and they have gone to CEST. That is why I wanted some clarification on when it was.

Deleted
    I think they mean CEST.

Deleted
    CET = Central European Time.

AKA Paris time
    AKA Server time.
    Last edited by mmoc2e3dee3473; 2012-04-21 at 01:51 PM. Reason: No need to say "morons"

Deleted
    Given that we're in BST, I assume that the rest of Europe is in CEST.

Edit: Yeah, Europe is in CEST so either it's a typo on their part or they just want to confuse people even more.
    Last edited by mmoc87afdac47f; 2012-04-21 at 01:35 PM.

"It is important to mention that 100% of all proceeds from this event will go directly to charity."

What does this mean as I haven't seen anything about cost to watch it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harzaka View Post
    CET = Central European Time, you morons...

AKA Paris time
    AKA Server time.
    CET isn't used by any country currently. They are using CEST which is CET + 1

Quote Originally Posted by Gnosk View Post
    "It is important to mention that 100% of all proceeds from this event will go directly to charity."

What does this mean as I haven't seen anything about cost to watch it?
    I imagine there will be advert breaks and they'll definitely be some moments where they charity drive for operation sharecraft.
    I am the lucid dream

After the type of shit that was said in the live feed last time I think I'll pass on this one.

Just a reminder!

Athene's started the stream, the pre event starts in 30 mins, with the raid starting in 1 hour. The stream already has over 5,000 viewers, get involved!

http://athenelive.com/dschallenge

---------- Post added 2012-04-21 at 06:04 PM ----------

Oh, Athene has also said he'll be taking the stream very seriously in appreciation to MMO-C and Blizzard both plugging the steam. So for everyone who hates the fictional athene personality need not worry

---------- Post added 2012-04-21 at 06:28 PM ----------

Prevent about to start, over 10k viewers now - which is pretty crazy!
    Last edited by Ryme; 2012-04-21 at 05:01 PM.
    I am the lucid dream

Deleted
    anywhere i can see it from ONLY vodkas PoV, not that half/half shit