Satchel of Helpful Goods Chance Decreased?

What happened to the satchel of helpful goods? I used to get them literally EVERY dungeon back in 4.2. I remember making a prot pally just to farm them and actually running dungeons for long periods of time just to get them...Now it seems like i can barely manage one per hour as heal or prot. Has blizzard reduced the rate of getting these or have more tanks and healers started playing since DS is so easy now? (yes i just went there)

The tanks and healers probably started to play in order to farm the satchels... just like you

10+ Year Old Account
    Less people need to actually run dungeons now, whether for gear or for valor.

LFR pretty much covers it all so there are far less people dungeoning coupled with people doing what you( and i ) did and made atoonb specifically for CTA's

10+ Year Old Account
    Less people run dungeons. Since a part of the population do LFR. The worse thing about when you do queue for the satchel is when you queue for it and it pops with the reward and someone declines and the automatic requeue leads to another pop that doesn't include the satchel as the reward. I just don't bother to do it when that happens. And this queue, decline requeue with no reward has happened to me almost every time I queue with the satchel. Luck?

10+ Year Old Account
    i always see it for healers. guess tanks are queueing a ton, but healers dont want to queue.

Quote Originally Posted by sizzlinsauce View Post
    i always see it for healers. guess tanks are queueing a ton, but healers dont want to queue.
    With the influx of scrubs getting a free 80, i don't queue anymore either. It's such a pain in the ass to keep people alive who don't even understand the basics of what your class can DO.

Perfect example this morning: Mage in a random, had no idea what blink was, did 4k as arcane.

/pass

15+ Year Old Account
    Less people qqing for said role the more chance to see it - more people qqing and you wont see it thats how the system works. Since its a reward to qq for a specific role instead of being the "dps".

Obviously you cant tell what you end up with especially since there are no guidelines to improve your play, and you wont (read: shouldn´t) see people abusing pvp gear for ilvl before mop.
    "Only Jack can zip up."
    The word you want to use is "have" not "of".
    You may have alot of stuff in your country, but we got Lolland.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen it since 4.3, and I actually play my healer and tank from time to time. Odd, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Jashj View Post
    With the influx of scrubs getting a free 80, i don't queue anymore either. It's such a pain in the ass to keep people alive who don't even understand the basics of what your class can DO.

Perfect example this morning: Mage in a random, had no idea what blink was, did 4k as arcane.

/pass
    Smh... That's absolutely ridiculous. I had a feeling this Scroll BS was really going to fail.