Wrath raid advice plz

Hey im lookin to run Herioc wrath raids this weekend, im just wondering how many 85s you need for the raids 10/25 mode?

As in do i need 1 tank 4 dps 2 heals at minimum for 10 mans? how many for 25 mans etc?

Quote Originally Posted by Somewowguy View Post
    Hey im lookin to run Herioc wrath raids this weekend, im just wondering how many 85s you need for the raids 10/25 mode?

As in do i need 1 tank 4 dps 2 heals at minimum for 10 mans? how many for 25 mans etc?
    With good gear you can pretty much 2 man almost every fight in wrath with understanding of mechanics.

Bring a bunch of healers for Valithria 25 heroic. I think we wiped there when I was in "ICC25m hc clear!" because we got overrun with those blazing things. Apart from that, yeah, I don't know. I'm never helpful Oh, and apparently, LK25 heroic is so difficult that people often require you to already have Light of Dawn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Deleted
    Depends on the raid. I cleared Naxx25 today with only 3 people but when you step it up to Ulduar and then to ICC the mount of people you'll need is going to increase. I used to run Ulduar every week for val'anyr fragments (25 man hard modes) and we never had much issue with around 8 people, I imagine less would work fairly easily but you might make things like Kologarn or Hodir hard difficult.