Thread: Happy...420?

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    In the states, many people work 8:00am to 4:00 pm. People get off work, clock out and go home. The average time it takes people to get home is 20 minutes, so at about 4:20 many people are lighting up after a hard days work. 4:20 is over in a minute, 4/20 lasts all day long

Happy 4/20

I believe pot is a clean alternative to just about every other drug. Opiates are terrible and people frequently suffer through addiction with them. If you only knew where those came from, you wouldn't have such a problem with pot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Waff View Post
    Also, on a side note

Why does OP presume that pot heads some every day?

Maybe i like to only smoke once a year.
    Lol I think this speaks for itself looks like if you smoked less you wouldn't omit words.

So, let's celebrate a good drug and keep drawing attention to it, until laws regarding its legal status are changed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SeanIsRippin View Post
    I smoked today. Have you?
    Happy 4/20
    Yes, yes I have.
    "My redemption, lies in your demise" - Randy Blythe, Vocalist of Lamb of God.

It's hilarious all the downers today that either don't like or have never tried pot railing on the smokers. It's national get high day. It's supposed to be clever, in the same way that May 4th is Star Wars day (May the Fourth be with you) or PI day March 14th (3.14).

To get irate or upset about a day where millions of people share in a common interest that generally mellows and calms down the populace is laughable at best. If it was punch a kitten day, I'd understand the hate. But to get panties all bunched up because people other than you are enjoying life, a natural plant that grows on a natural planet supposedly cultivated by your GOD or what have you, its just asinine.

Do I get all fired up because people celebrate Christmas? I don't believe in Jesus, at least not to the extent the world paints him as a messiah. Maybe he was a human being at one point, but nothing says to me 'BELIEVE'. But people celebrate his birth, every december and his death every april. To each his own. Have a good time! I have no issue with it. Why can't the world be a harmonious enough place that people accept the rituals of others. I personally am a daily smoker, and I have several friends that will come by tonight for their once a year get high time with me, because just like the idea of millions of people simultaneously celebrating Jesus' life, today millions of people will be high, and quite frankly, thats pretty cool to me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go be a dumb stoner - right? Stereotypes are cool!

well, as you can see, its a time, not a date (although it can be a date too, so happy 420 ;P)
    Let's turn the Night into Tomorrow

Deleted
    lol @ people saying "happy 420" .. you'd not get the friendliest looks for that over here in germany, because it's hitler's birthday today. a grim day in history of man.

Quote Originally Posted by SinR View Post
    Yes... Happy Birthday Hitler!

Happy 2 year anniversary of Deepwater Horizon Oil Spill!

Happy 13 year anniversary of Columbine!

stupid potheads
    Coincidences are fun!

Honestly I could care less what people want to do in there homes. But what I don't care for is when they try to put it in everyone's face, nobody really cares that you smoke weed, and 4/20 is just another ordinary day... unless its your birthday today HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    Honestly I could care less what people want to do in there homes. But what I don't care for is when they try to put it in everyone's face, nobody really cares that you smoke weed, and 4/20 is just another ordinary day... unless its your birthday today HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
    You just wished Hitler a happy birthday!!! Are you some kinda Nazi?!!??!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Here in Vancouver, there's a huge gathering downtown where all the local pot heads meet up and have a good time.

I don't know why people have to be such downers on marijuana use or the date of 4/20 for that matter.

Either way, happy 4/20 to the rest of you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Look at all the people in this thread bashing us fellow pot smokers!!! I don't drink alcohol (Mostly because its actually worse than pot and it turns people into total assholes) nor do I do any other type of drug besides pot.... Never have, never will.

At any rate, I have been on a tolerance break for the past two weeks and plan to smoke a nice bowl and wait to play the Diablo 3 beta =)

Also, I had to put my dog down this morning after nineteen years So I plan on smoking just a little bit more today just for her

Happy 4:20 everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Greasy McNasty View Post
    Here in Vancouver, there's a huge gathering downtown where all the local pot heads meet up and have a good time.

I don't know why people have to be such downers on marijuana use or the date of 4/20 for that matter.

Either way, happy 4/20 to the rest of you.
    It's a good thing the Kings game isn't until tomorrow, since we all know how well large public gatherings go in Vancouver when the Canucks are eliminated.

Quote Originally Posted by xylophone View Post
    You just wished Hitler a happy birthday!!! Are you some kinda Nazi?!!??!
    oh yea, obviously.... you got me
    <snip>
    No memes please.
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-04-21 at 08:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    It's a good thing the Kings game isn't until tomorrow, since we all know how well large public gatherings go in Vancouver when the Canucks are eliminated.
    Well maybe if it was today then one could counter the other? Hard to riot when you're like "Canucks lost? Well whatever man..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Lets say you have a two 3 inch lines. One is all red and the other is 48% red and 52% blue. Does that mean there's a 50-50 chance they're both red or is the second line matching the all red line by 48%?
    ^^^ Wells using an analogy

Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    oh yea, obviously.... you got me
    You clearly did nazi that coming!

Loudpack on hand pass the dutch mane

10+ Year Old Account
    420 originates from students in California in the 70's whom used this code "4:20" to identify a time and place to meet before their multiple attempts to locate an infamous crop of marijuana. In present time, it represents a day in which advocates of cannabis decriminalization come together to peacefully celebrate and endorse the use of marijuana.