Account registration not working

I just placed my pre purchase, but when i had to activate the account, it didn't work. Is this happening to anyone else? Once i fill my new account info, it doesn't do anything for about 20 secs, and then the page reloads. Maybe there's a problem with the server?

Edit: it just told me the serial code isn't recognized by the system. wtf does this mean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Try logging in to https://account.guildwars2.com/login to see if it went through.

Failing that, contact http://support.guildwars2.com/

Deleted
    means ur screwed

or not idk how it works blieb

Somewhat similar issue here, when I put in my email/password, it says its invalid. I go to reset my password by email and then it fails sending. I know I made the account because I registered it and reset my password before because it mysteriously wouldn't work.

And the prepurchase is done. I don't want 60 dollars gone because of some account issue.
    Last edited by BoomChickn; 2012-04-21 at 12:27 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by BoomChickn View Post
    Somewhat similar issue here, when I put in my email/password, it says its invalid. I go to reset my password by email and then it fails sending. I know I made the account because I registered it and reset my password before because it mysteriously wouldn't work.
    Sitting in this same position. I have my lovely little e-mail confirming my registration but I can't log in. I'm extra paranoid because to link it to my old Guild Wars account i had to log in with an old e-mail, though it asks you if you want to update that in the registration process... but like I said, I'm paranoid. I'd feel so much better if I could log in anywhere. Oh well though, I'll try again during off-peak hours.

Problem solved. It might've had to do with the fact that my sister was on skype. As soon as she hung up I tried again and it worked. /shrug

Quote Originally Posted by Spritely View Post
    Sitting in this same position. I have my lovely little e-mail confirming my registration but I can't log in. I'm extra paranoid because to link it to my old Guild Wars account i had to log in with an old e-mail, though it asks you if you want to update that in the registration process... but like I said, I'm paranoid. I'd feel so much better if I could log in anywhere. Oh well though, I'll try again during off-peak hours.
    Yeah, could just be a server overload.

---------- Post added 2012-04-20 at 07:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wikram View Post
    Problem solved. It might've had to do with the fact that my sister was on skype. As soon as she hung up I tried again and it worked. /shrug
    WHAT THE FUCK.

I closed out my skype chat with my friend and it began working too.

Again, what the fuck?
    Quote Originally Posted by Henry Ford
    Thinking is the hardest work there is, which is probably why few engage in it.
    This explains a lot.

Had some small issues but after restating, ccleaner, no issues.