Experienced Prot/Ret Paladin LF DS raiding guild.

Character Details

Name: Johnllt
    Class: Paladin
    Spec: Prot/Ret
    Professions:450 mining/Blacksmithing
    Alternate Characters you may be contacted on: none
    Played Time (At 85 and overall; /played in-game command):62 days 14 hours at 85 atm, 216 days 16 hours total
    Raiding Addons Used: DBM, omen.
    Personal Details
    Name:John Mckenna
    Connection: 3G
    Computer Specs: 3.2 GHz processor, 4Gb of ram, windows 7
    Available Raid times: (pacific standard)
    Monday-Tuesday, Thursday: 6:30-10:45
    Wednesday: 7:00 to 10:25 (sometimes availability time can change but it rarely does)
    Friday: 6:30 to 12:30
    Saturday: All day
    Sunday: up until 10:45

Experience and Knowledge

Raiding Experience: All of Naxx 10 & 25 tanked and main and off, VoA 10 & 25 tanked, as main and off, EoE 10 & 25 tanked as main and off. All of Ulduar 25 except HM's tanked, all of ulduar 10 glory achieve and algalon tanked, solo tanked 1 light. I have tanked ToC 10 a tribute to mad skill, 25 2/5 heroic. ICC 10 man full glory achievement, ICC 25 11/12 normal. RS 10 and 25 man tanked, 10 man heroic cleared at 85. T11 content full normal clear, 5/12 heroic. Firelands full glory achievement, 1/7 heroic pre-nerf, 6/7 post nerf. DS full normal clear, 5/8 heroic with experience on the remaining 3 bosses.

If you're a hybrid class what is your alt spec?: Ret is my altspec for raiding when there are fights that only require one tank such as warlord, though I'm better as a tank than a dps
    Prior Guilds: Soul Searchers, Dungeon Knight, Wrath of Valhalla(was formed through a merger between dungeon knights and Fusion), Uprising, Out of Mobs, RaR, Prevail, Invictus.

Why did you leave your previous guild?
    Soul Searchers lacked the ability to play the game for any reasonable amount of skill, as a tank I was consistently in the top 4 DPS'ers.
    Dungeon Knights merged with Fusion to form Wrath of Valhalla.
    Wrath of Valhalla fell apart because too many of our top guild members left for higher guilds.
    I was removed from uprising because I was only able to attend 2 out of the 3 raid nights and was unable to stay past 11 server, which made no sense to me because those were things that were stated in my application.
    I was removed from out of mobs when my account was hacked and taken over by a gold farmer, in the week I spent trying to get back my account and items the guild found someone else to replace me in raids.
    Left RaR because in the end they recruited too large a raid team and had about 10 people just on the bench all the time.
    Prevail went down when the GM stole everything out of the bank and ran.
    Spent the next 2 years in invictus where I completed 4 tiers of raiding (6 if you include DS and Ulduar) 3 glory achievements, T11 and 12 I was replaced as MT by tanks who both left partway through the tier, this was followed by several guild members complaining that I wasn't familiar with tanking the fights as i did them as a dps. DS came along and the same pattern happened again, I was in for the first kill on all of the normal encounters , but I was only in for the first kills of ultraxion and Yor'sahj the Unsleeping, everything else I was only brought in only for farm, or progression when the warrior they replaced me with couldn't make it. As for why they were replacing me it was the simple fact that as it currently stands with my 3G connection I cannot speak on vent or mumble, the card is too slow on outgoing data to process the signal and it comes out the other end sounding like a dubstep remix, for any guilds looking at me as a prospective member the only reason I got this card was so I could continue to raid for invictus despite the fact that I am going to a Job Corps, which I will be out of by the end of May. The reason I left was because several members of the guild were repeatedly making wise cracks about how job corps is a 'prison' or a 'cult' or a 'government mind-control center'. I am here because I am trying to better my position in life and I do not take kindly to being degraded because of that.