Anyone else get a registration reminder email even though they already are?

Earlier I got an email reminding me to register my account since beta weekend is coming soon, but I already registered it the night preorders went live. Tried registering again anyway, and it told me I was already was. Did anyone else get the email even though they were already registered?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Was kinda confused but I figure it's just an autosender to remind you in case you hadn't. I can't imagine who would have forgot...

Deleted
    Quick look on the twitter:

If you have already registered and received your username then disregard the email reminder ^AT
    Source

So don't worry, some got a reminder, some didn't. As long as you registered you are fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if it's only effecting people with @ncsoft accounts.
    I hypothesise that people with @ncsoft accounts haven't had their email address flagged as having completed registered in the system.

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    I hypothesise that people with @ncsoft accounts haven't had their email address flagged as having completed registered in the system.
    This was my assumption, which I forgot to mention in the one thread when it was reported.
    The two people who mentioned it there, I thought, had before said they used @ncsoft.
    For the record, I didn't and didn't receive this email.
    I thought it could be related to Anet's effort to resolve the other issue associated with the @ncsoft addresses.

Good theory - at the time of writing, as an owner of an @ncsoft address, I can say at this point in time I do NOT have a reminder e-mail. Wil try to post back here if I get one in the coming days.

I do not own a @ncsoft address.

Theory =

10+ Year Old Account
    Fiddlesticks

Fiddlesticks
    Sorry. I know us bookahs can confound even the brightest of you Asura sometimes, but it's usually through sheer dumb luck that we do so ;-)