Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Would be interested in that speed run challenge if it wasnt being casted by Athene. I cant stand listening to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Isharii View Post
    Would be interested in that speed run challenge if it wasnt being casted by Athene. I cant stand listening to him.
    You're probably only aware of his alter-ego, his serious side is something quite different. Besides, you get to help Save the Children, and the guy's helped raise over $350,000 for them, I think he deserves some support
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Did anyone notice that car wash picture? 3rd row below, all the way to the right

Quote Originally Posted by Nyashka View Post
    Wow they've finally found out how to make mountains look more realistic. They probably got inspired by skyrim.
    What?... They're video game mountains, why are you even looking at them?

I love the sky. I guess many people won't like it because it's so cartoonish, but i think it fits perfectly.

I thought Pandarens were not okay in China? Have they changed their stance now? Or will MoP not be released there?

Deleted
    "The number of 25-man raiding guilds is decreasing, but we will still continue to provide 25-man raids unless one day no one does 25-man raids anymore. We do not have direct plans to encourage players to choose 25-man. We hope to keep 10-man and 25-man raids close enough so players can choose the type that they find interesting. (Provided you have enough people to run 10-man or 25-man raids)"

They've got it spot on in my opinion. Let the players decide what format they prefer. People shouldn't have to be encouraged to play 25 mans, they should just want to play them... With the introduction of LFR I don't think 25 mans are ever going to be phased out. They're putting the ball in our court, giving us the choice.

Quote Originally Posted by Inahu View Post
    This is a huge ideology problem for Blizzard, in my opinion. At what point was it determined that players HAVE to experience all of the "quest lore" in all of the zones? At what point was it determined that this was more important than a smooth, engaging levelling arc?

Frankly, as far as I'm aware, most players already skip 3-4 of 7 Outland zones because they don't need to do the rest. The only way to experience all of the zones at the right level would be to actively forego part of the "quest lore" from other zones. I don't think the problem with Outland is missing out on quest lore, there's so little of it to actually enjoy that tethers to any engaging storyline experience. Hellfire has a lot of Fel Orcs, but you never really learn too much about why unless you read every scrap of quest text. Zangarmarsh has something to do with Naga stealing water, but that too isn't very interesting. Most players probably don't have a clue as to why there are a bunch of black dragons impaled in Blade's Edge Mountains.

I suppose what I'm getting at, is that the supposed "quest lore" in Outland zones at least is not really worth enjoying. It's not up to the standards we've come to expect from the 1-60 experience, or the levelling experience offered by other MMOs that give you a better feel for what you're doing and why you're doing it. Enjoying it for its own sake at the expense of a fun levelling experience is what causes players to encounter inertia and stop playing because they feel that their character isn't progressing as fast as they would like.
    He is not saying ¨all the zones´.. what he means is that when a new player gets to a zone at the appropriate level, more than likely they finish the zone doing gray quests. I think they are ok with people skipping 4 of the outlands zones completely. What they are not ok with is someone entering southern barrens at the minimum level required, then skipping the last 5 quests because they are gray.

The could really easily rework Outlands to have a Northern path and a Southern path. North( Zangermarsh, BM, N) South(HF, TF, Nag and the last one I can´t remember)

Deleted
    Is it possible to introduce the option of invalidating the Alt+Tab combination like SC2 does so that players who do arenas or raids won't accidentally switch to their desktop? Such accidents are common because many players use Alt in their customized hotkeys.
    Blizz: Currently we don't have such plan. Our UI settings are already too complicated.

- I do have a plan!

Watch this video

Install http://www.randyrants.com/sharpkeys/
    Change tab to any useless key
    profti!

This is how I did it.

"Will there be any rules about pet trading? Will we be able to trade pets of limited editions (like Panda Cub) or Blizzard Store pets (like Wind Rider Cub)? How about achievement pets?

We plan to allow players to trade Blizzard Store pets excluding Guardian Cub (because it's not BoP and it's unique). Collector's edition and other limited edition pets (like Mini Tyrael or BlizzCon pets) will not be tradable, either."

What's so morally wrong about this? If anything, it will still be a way to get these...

While they're at it, why don't they make mount tradable. After all, "even in the old days, all that it took to collect all the mounts was a lot of time investment." What prevents us from doing that said time investment to get it? Blizzard. Because they removed the mounts.

curse has been looking for an account executive for like a year now

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azrile View Post
    He is not saying ¨all the zones´.. what he means is that when a new player gets to a zone at the appropriate level, more than likely they finish the zone doing gray quests. I think they are ok with people skipping 4 of the outlands zones completely. What they are not ok with is someone entering southern barrens at the minimum level required, then skipping the last 5 quests because they are gray.

The could really easily rework Outlands to have a Northern path and a Southern path. North( Zangermarsh, BM, N) South(HF, TF, Nag and the last one I can´t remember)
    The question, and my reply, was about the 60-80 levelling experience, not the 1-60 levelling experience.

The "help wanted" graphic looks strangely similar to a certain twink warlock's website...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lekein View Post
    I thought Pandarens were not okay in China? Have they changed their stance now? Or will MoP not be released there?
    No, it's not a problem and never really was. Where have you been anyway? Under a rock? This was debunked over a year ago.

Deleted
    This soundtrack reminds me of 'The Walking Dead' theme at 2:38. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1sqQIuLRMM)

10+ Year Old Account
    Will we be able to steal people's crops in the Tiller's farming area?
    No, you are the only one who can see your farm.
    I laughed WAY too hard at this. Oh chinese people....

Deleted
    Wow, for this challenge the remove buff option will be used. Lets hope that button actually works.....

Quote Originally Posted by Strafer View Post
    If only I could do that shit they want on the Curse jobsite.
    You really want to live in Huntsville, Alabama that badly?

Hey the Kung Lai Summit video, did anyone see the trolls hangin around the Mogu? Around the 4:25-4:40 area. Perhaps this is where that "Zandalari Isle" comes into play and we see an alliance between them and the Mogu. Just speculating here but I thought it was interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nan0byt3 View Post
    Hey the Kung Lai Summit video, did anyone see the trolls hangin around the Mogu? Around the 4:25-4:40 area. Perhaps this is where that "Zandalari Isle" comes into play and we see an alliance between them and the Mogu. Just speculating here but I thought it was interesting.
    i dont think any of these vids are including the zandalari isle