View Poll Results: Having played the open beta, do you like it?

Voters
589. This poll is closed
  • Yes

490 83.19%
  • No

99 16.81%
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I haven't been able to login this weekend, but I tried it earlier, and it's good.
    If you enjoyed d1 and d2, and you don't expect much more than pretty graphics, you won't be disappointed.

10+ Year Old Account
    In your fish aquarium eating your fish flakes. NOM NOM
    Having never played a diablo before i was curious so i downloaded the beta to test it out, I was really impressed by it. I love the hack and slash gameplay its really addicting and different from anything ive played outside of vindictus.

My chances of actually purchasing the game at all went from none to about 50%. Atm though my budget is a little tight and im not sure if i can afford both gw2 and diablo 3.

Wish i couldnt have wasted my game card to buy ffxiv this year =\.
    Torchlight II Vanilla Player
    Looking for a vanilla only group?

http://forums.runicgames.com/viewtopic.php?f=35&t=40739

Deleted
    I want more!

I've played Diablo 3 beta for a few hours and I must say that i simply fell in love with it!
    Amazing storyline, awesome spells and a very dynamic game.

Quote Originally Posted by IplayHorde View Post
    D2 has spoiled the Diablo fans. From my guildies and general community, I've noticed that anyone who wasn't big into D2 likes D3 and everyone who was big into D2 doesn't like D3 too much. The problem is that, yes it is a new game all together whcih I think you do recognize, and I also agree with you that it doesn't feel like D3 may stand up against it's competitors like PoE and TL2.
    I was hugely into D1 and D2. I love D3. (I tried Torchlight 1, but I thought it was crap; really liked Titan Quest though. Don't know anything about Torchlight 2, but Torchlight 1 was so poor I haven't bothered to find out about TL2)

Quote Originally Posted by Riathy View Post
    Was in closed beta... I found it underwhelming to be frank. Not that I had a lot of hope/hype for it but compared to Diablo 2...

The full game might be whole different story but yeah... that is something else!
    i recently played d2 until blood raven to compare the two experiences (skeleton king is d3's equal to blood raven in d2 in case you didnt know) and tbh d2 is utterly boring to that point... compared to d3 ofc the scenery looks awfully comicy and badly drawn and the mobs are an utter joke.
    Last edited by Ghul; 2012-04-21 at 07:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its freaking perfect

Cannot wait for the full game
    “Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." ~Frank Sinatra

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Love it. Trying to beat the story with every class so I know what to play when it goes live!!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I found the game rather repetitive, hopefully gw2 will be more suited to my play style.

I have picked up heaps of hack and slash games over the years to try to find one that got it as 'right' as d2 did back in the day, and none have managed to pull it off (titan quest was pretty good I guess, but still). And though the d3 beta is seriously tiny and you only get a few things to play with, it could not have been more spot on the mark. I totally can't wait till release.

Also, downloading the beta just for one weekend is probably going to cap my internet, but it was totally worth it!

All video games are repetitive...

Im in closed beta and still enjoying it.

Its obviously worse than diablo2 because of all the casuals but I guess its as good as it can get.

I had fun. Not impressed though

Yeah I enjoy it but I dont know how much ill play it on release.

I HATED the idea of pandas when MoP was first announced but after seeing all of the news and FINALLY getting into the beta, I'm so pumped now.

10+ Year Old Account
    graphics look a bit old.
    content is nice.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by strangerdanger View Post
    I HATED the idea of pandas when MoP was first announced but after seeing all of the news and FINALLY getting into the beta, I'm so pumped now.
    Wrong game dude. Although, we should get a secret panda level in D3.

Quote Originally Posted by Impala View Post
    I'm a closed beta attendee and yeah, I LOVE it! Still the same awesome Diablo experience. I only worry what they do with boss kill loots. Repeatedly killing the Skeleton King currently does not award rare loot. I hope they change it so that boss kill runs make sense.
    killed SK last night in a group. Got a rare bow, in one run. and a rare axe in another. Was in a group though. 9 kills 2 rares.

He only ever dropped magic items if I did it solo.

That's kind of one of the slight tweaking of gameplay and mechanics this time around from D2. Grouping up has a better reward.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.