Best way to get gold and paragon levels

Ok I'm wondering if there is any way, setting, quest or something that gives tons of gold and paragon XP?

I'm currently playing bounties on torment 1 with my DH: http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/N...36/hero/208846
    Not having perfect gear, as I don't have much luck with drops as always in blizz games. I got few drops, ubt I would need to enchant them and for that I need tons of gold and material. But my first upgrade is toward gems and paragon levels as those are major upgrade for me.

Gems are expensive as f**k and I would need around 20 million of gold or even more. But it is not that easy to get hands on gold. I maybe get 1 million per day if I play several hours but that is not fast enough for me. I get around 2-3 paragon levels per day and would be happy to get even more here.

So any suggestions how to get faster more gold and XP?

Deleted
    I find the best way to get gold is to rift and sell as much as possible. There are gimmicks you can do for extra gold but they aren't very efficient for anything else but gold, and I find gold rarely does anything alone in D3. Either run public games in T1 or try form a rift group from communities.

In a day or two, with diligent rifting and selling, you should be able to make 10mil easily. You can also go for less profit and just salvage everything, which I find to be the best option tbh. You will get less gold but it will still be a reasonable profit and will get you a ton of materials.

Naturally, doing this on higher torments will get you more gold.

Look up hellrifts bounties on youtube. Good luck.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    T6 Grom farming in storymode.
    Without rested xp, he gives 25m xp per kill (11 on kill and 14 on quest completion) plus 3-4 yellow drops and 120k gold.
    Easy way to farm both xp, gold and legendaries as he does drop a fair bit.

My WD slaughters him on T6 in about 20 seconds (one totem duration). He has around 2.8b health on T6.
    Mmm... Bear!
    If we aren't supposed to eat animals, then why are they made of meat?

The things i will mention are best done in group for speed whne searching for specific bountry and ofc on T6 if possible. Alone it may not be as good.

*** No killing required***

Act 2 - A Miner's Gold - Pretty much always on same location, start the event, port to town and wait for it to complete.

Act 5 - The Miser's Wil - Find the event, open chest, profit.

***Requires killing***

Act 4 - Clear the hell rift - You need to kill all mobs in hell rft lvl 2, rather easy task since it is 90% of time only white mobs, sometimes you can get a rare, that is also quite easy to kill. A big bonus here is there can be a cursed chest which grants additional xp and gold when cleared. (think its 220k gold and 20mil xp, could be wrong). Also open the chest after you have cleared the level, since if the elite spawns and not normal mobs, you will have to kill it for the bountry and if you cant easy kill it, could be a waste of time.

Act 1 - Khazra Den - Here you will have to kill 1 elite pack, if you can do it without too much problems, its good, if not i dont suggest doing it.

Act 3 - Cyder's Outpost - Again, you have to kill elite pack, so same as the above one.

Those are the ones i know, the first 2 award around 200k gold and 20mil xp, could be +/- 50k gold and 5mil xp, dont know the numbers exacly.
    The killing ones award 420k gold and 65mil xp, again +/- 50k gold and 5mil xp, not sure about the numbers.