Can one GW2 account be loaded on two computers?

I apologize if this has been asked and answered before.
    I really need to know if the game can be downloaded on two computers and accessed by one account. My husband does a lot of traveling and hopes to be able to play on his laptop while out of town and his desktop when home. Since the first beta weekend occurs on one of his business trips, we are hoping he can use the same account for both comps. Thank you in advance for any info. (Note: the account would never be logged in on both at the same time)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Myem View Post
    I really need to know if the game can be downloaded on two computers and accessed by one account. My husband does a lot of traveling and hopes to be able to play on his laptop while out of town and his desktop when home. Since the first beta weekend occurs on one of his business trips, we are hoping he can use the same account for both comps. Thank you in advance for any info. (Note: the account would never be logged in on both at the same time)
    That should be possible, yes. Since you will get a download link in the mail you should be able to download on both computer and login with the same account.

And since this beta won't have an NDA he shouldn't be in the danger of breaking any laws, if someone should see his screen when playing on his laptop.

10+ Year Old Account
    He'll be able to use both computers just fine (as long as it's just regional travel, and not between the US and Europe).

Thank you both very much.

Quote Originally Posted by Myem View Post
    Yes you can load it onto 748 computers at the same time, you just can only be logged into the game on one machine at a time (hence why having a computer limit DRM would be pointless since you have to log into the game to play anyways so it wouldn't matter how many machines you have it on since you can only play if you log into your account)

Deleted
    Just take care to avoid a divorce because you both wanted to play the beta all the time. ANet is not responsible for their awesome game!