After having TWO Drakes of the North drop in Vortex Pinnacle... "It's my week!" I thought.
A handful of runs later and I've bagged myself a Vitreous Stone Drake from Stonecore too.
I 'think' that this is the fastest possible way for a priest to currently farm this drake, although I'm aware that its equally easy to just burn all the trash down as it should be done.
This run took me just 7.35 minutes which is ideal for when youre bumming around waiting for your raid to start in 15 minutes time or something.
I appreciate that this is nothing new, but a few things that made it easier for myself as a priest;
- Mark Millhouse at the start.
- Killing the 2 Flayers to the right behind the first pack will make your life easier kiting.
- Use Inner Will when kiting the trash packs back to the start.
- Use a PW:shield / Fiend / Fade / Fear defensive combo when you reach Millhouse.
- Equip a PVP escape trinket for the trash as Millhouse may fear / root you.
- You only need to get Millhouse to 50% before exiting the instance, not kill him.
- Don't forget to swap your PVP trinket back out for Slabhide ( I fail at this often, wtb human / undead).
- Save your Fiend / Fade / CD's for a ground phase on Slabhide.
- Try to get yourself above 70% HP before casting offensive spells on ground phases, double crits + bad luck = dead.