Vodka vs Method DS 25 Heroic right now LIVE!

Currently going head to head for a chairty event supporting Save the Children. They are LIVE right now athenelive . com
    All revenue are going to opsharecraft . com the worst hunger crsis in the horn of africa in 60 years. Please come show your support!

Mods please allow this post to stay its sponsored by curse and is a chairty event supported by the community

---------- Post added 2012-04-21 at 06:38 PM ----------

bump for them kids!

Deleted
    I wonder who the guy with the deepe voice is - he talks like a professional...unlike athene

Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    I wonder who the guy with the deepe voice is - he talks like a professional...unlike athene
    He is Kina from Learn to Raid.
    Shaman - Hunter - Monk - Druid - Warlock - DK - another Shaman - one more Shaman

Grats to Method, damn good try after the wipe Vodka!!!

Best PVE streamed event i've ever seen.

Vodka came back from a wipe down to within 5 seconds of Method at the end. Looks like Method just grabbed it. Vodka lost a healer between platforms.

Awesome stuff. 33k viewers. We need more of events like this. Grats to all involved.

Deleted
    Method won !

Grats Method and Vodka, best finish I've seen yet. Fragment spawns didn't seem too kind to Vodka either

Deleted
    Thanks a lot to everyone involved in this event !

Deleted
    there was a stream delay on method's side so they won by like one minute and not 3 seconds

Gratz Method, was an insane race. Vodka was impressive in cathching up! Good show!

Deleted
    That was the shit man, finished within 3 seconds in the end and that after a whipe, awesome on both sites.
    WoW cumminity definitely needs a lot more events like that.
    Big props to anyone who amde this happen and those who participated.

Anyone post a video yet for those who couldn't watch it live? It sounds like it was a great event and I'd hate to never see it.