Deleted

warrior is it worth leveling to 90?

i have a warrior and if there anything like they are now in wow then i wont be leveling id rather spend my time leveling my feral and dk, your opinions please on warriors in mop

10+ Year Old Account
    Too early.

I'm in the same boat but just wait it out and see what else the beta brings.

Deleted
    Too early to tell.

There is no level 90 warriors on beta yet and there are no heroic dungeons, so you can't tell nothing until that.

So be patient and wait just a little more.

Warchief
    15+ Year Old Account
    What a weird question.

My main is a warrior. Of course I'll be leveling my warrior. I don't switch around which class I play based on current power levels....

PvE: yes

PvP: sure, if you don't already have a warlock, mage or rogue (classes who have always been good/amazing.)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eCrazy View Post

PvP: sure, if you don't already have a warlock, mage or rogue (classes who have always been good/amazing.)
    Warlocks have NOT always been good/amazing in PvP...

10+ Year Old Account
    definatly leveling my warrior to 90. he's been my main the whole way. way too early anyway to know how they are gonna play in MoP

Quote Originally Posted by Arisfarreach View Post
    Warlocks have NOT always been good/amazing in PvP...
    you should really state your argument along side your opinion.

Id say yes. I think warriors are fun and the changes in mop look really nice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by eCrazy View Post

warlocks arnt that good i destroy them ion my feral and my dk

Ignoring dmg in pvp (because its all jacked up), warriors dont feel that much different from how they are now. We lost a good chunk of self healing. Replaced throwdown with shockwave. 20yd piercing howl is nice. Our snares and mobility are still inferior to other classes. Our control/utility is still inferior.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't understand what's up with warriors.

They are amazing in pvp.

They can do some heavy dps on pve.

They are fun.

Sure not as strong as they used to be, but don't compare yourself with a retri for one, they are plain unbalanced.

I still see A LOT of skileld warriors doing a good job with their class.. and not even complaining, they admit how "OP" they can get with the proper gear, read back the "OP", i didn't say OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is worth it, if you find it fun to play with. That's all there is to it, and I can't quite tell what you like, so you just have to wait and try it out. :>

Quote Originally Posted by shise View Post
    I don't understand what's up with warriors.

They are amazing in pvp.

They can do some heavy dps on pve.

They are fun.

Sure not as strong as they used to be, but don't compare yourself with a retri for one, they are plain unbalanced.

I still see A LOT of skileld warriors doing a good job with their class.. and not even complaining, they admit how "OP" they can get with the proper gear, read back the "OP", i didn't say OP.
    amazing in pvp?

what game are you playing?

Balancing isn't done. Wait till like the last few weeks of Beta to know what classes are going to be like. Then you can decide.

As for me, I'll be leveling all but DK to 90, then deciding which one I want to main through end game. Still need to get the last two levels on my Warrior on live, but that won't take long.

Deleted
    after playin a few dungeons on mine i thought the rotation was good, sure they need to bring the damage in line, but its beta so its not gonna be perfect, personally i think the execute changes make up for it in bet

If you don't like the playstyle of the warrior by the time MoP is live then don't bother. No reason to play a class you don't like, unless for whatever reason it's super awesome in raids or something, to which I'd /facepalm cuz I don't care about min maxing or whatever people call it.

Personally I do feel Fury isn't as fun anymore for me and Prot is fine. Just waiting to try Arms before I know what DPS spec I'll go with.

I'll still be warrior unless it's completely broken, which I find unlikely.

Deleted
    I really can't see anything of value to be discussed here. Closing this.