Poll: Who would you vote for President?

Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

Mock US Presidential Election

So this is just a poll to see, if the election was held today, who the winner would be (not to be taken lightly as its just a small sample). If your not from the US you can vote but in a separate section of the poll.
    -My advice is to chill a little, sit back, and watch Deathwing destroy your world.
    -DID YOU KNOW that the declaration of independence contains 1337 words??

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Voted other, because, unlike President Obama, Ron Paul has consistently stood against internet censorship.

Amongst other reasons.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

10+ Year Old Account
    Other- Ron Paul ftw

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowlich View Post
    Other- Ron Paul ftw
    Ron Paul for the racism

from 1978 till the mid 1990's Ron Paul published a number of political newsletters, Dr. Ron Paul's Freedom Report, The Ron Paul Survival Report, the Ron Paul Investment Letter, and the Ron Paul Political Report.
    A number of the newsletters, particularly in the period between 1988 and 1994 when Paul was no longer in Congress, contained highly controversial material , dwelling on conspiracy theories, praising anti-government militia movements, and warning of coming race wars.

here are a few choice quotes:

"... I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in [Washington, DC] are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."

“I miss the closet. Homosexuals, not to speak of the rest of society, were far better off when social pressure forced them to hide their activities. They could also not be as promiscuous. Is it any coincidence that the AIDS epidemic developed after they came 'out of the closet,' and started hyper-promiscuous sodomy? I don't believe so, medically or morally.”

"The criminal ‘Justice’ Department wants to force dentists to treat these Darth Vader types [people with AIDS] under the vicious Americans With Disabilities Act;" and “We all have the right to discriminate, which is what freedom of association is all about, especially against killers [AIDS patients]"

And obama was involved in all sorts of extreme groups when he was younger to. Yet you do not talk about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Twiddly View Post
    And obama was involved in all sorts of extreme groups when he was younger to. Yet you do not talk about that?
    That's not convenient for their agenda, so it must be silenced.

10+ Year Old Account
    I voted "other" as in "none." I will not be casting my vote during the presidential elections this year, as none of them I find satisfactory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Obama.

Because Romney sucks and Obama isn't half bad. I mean, Obama did not meet expectations at all, but goddamn, Romney's an idiot. And most of Obama's failures were more due to a lack of cooperative congress.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    Ron Paul for the racism

from 1978 till the mid 1990's Ron Paul published a number of political newsletters, Dr. Ron Paul's Freedom Report, The Ron Paul Survival Report, the Ron Paul Investment Letter, and the Ron Paul Political Report.
    A number of the newsletters, particularly in the period between 1988 and 1994 when Paul was no longer in Congress, contained highly controversial material , dwelling on conspiracy theories, praising anti-government militia movements, and warning of coming race wars.

"... I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in [Washington, DC] are semi-criminal or entirely criminal."

“I miss the closet. Homosexuals, not to speak of the rest of society, were far better off when social pressure forced them to hide their activities. They could also not be as promiscuous. Is it any coincidence that the AIDS epidemic developed after they came 'out of the closet,' and started hyper-promiscuous sodomy? I don't believe so, medically or morally.”

"The criminal ‘Justice’ Department wants to force dentists to treat these Darth Vader types [people with AIDS] under the vicious Americans With Disabilities Act;" and “We all have the right to discriminate, which is what freedom of association is all about, especially against killers [AIDS patients]"
    IDGAF is he said those things, he wants to legalize all the drugs!

I'm not black, I'm not gay, I'm not going to get offended on the behalves of people I don't even know... don't know why leftists like to do that...
    Last edited by WaitingforMoP; 2012-04-22 at 03:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    Ron Paul for the racism

After knowing what I do about the details of this, I think it's an inaccuracy to call Ron Paul a racist based off this incident.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want more threads on European politics. I get enough of American politics on the news, in classes and even on this website.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    Well that seems like the most pressing issue the country faces.

Obama of course. I find it to be nothing short of incredible that people are so eager to put the Republicans back in power. How quickly they forget what their boy Bush did last decade, or how eager the entire party was to not let Obama get ANYTHING done. Most of the drivel from them these past four years has been for one reason and one reason only: Obama isn't white. I mean do you honestly, really, absolutely think people would be questioning his US citizenship or claiming he's a terrorist and Muslim/the Antichrist if he was white? Perhaps his greatest accomplishment for posterity will have been to show the world just how insane and racist many Americans still are, even after we've come so far...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by WaitingforMoP View Post
    Probably the dumbest reason to ever vote for someone.

Quote Originally Posted by agathangalos View Post
    - snip -
    The whole "Obama didn't get shit done" reason people put up as to not vote for him is ridiculous.
    I completely agree with what you're saying, Obama was unable to get anything done because he got cock-blocked from the entire Republican party.
    Last edited by mmoc4eb88085da; 2012-04-22 at 02:52 AM.

The US would of been better off if they had not "won" their freedom and stayed part of the previous British Empire.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weinstein View Post
    The US would of been better off if they had not "won" their freedom and stayed part of the previous British Empire.
    Mind explaining that? Or are you just here to make insults?

10+ Year Old Account

Ron Paul isn't racist. I'm black and voting for him so lets stop the train before it gets started.
    -wants to end racist drug wars unlike Obama
    -endorsed by local NAACP
    -Supports the most individual rights out of all candidates

Obama is a corporate shill like Romney

link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGH77lZsglU

I dunno, the world would be a pretty interesting place if the British had only been a little less stupid at the time. Its not like the colonies rebelled wholeheartedly with everyone behind them, it was a very small movement for a long time. The British easily could have appeased them and kept them in the fold, the colonists were largely of British descent anyway. I mean, without the American Revolution, would the French Revolution have happened? The latter was heavily influenced by the former, and we all know how that turned out for Europe... Going off topic, but yea its definitely a very interesting thing to think about. I'm wondering if there are any alternate-history works on the subject.

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Obama.

Because Romney sucks and Obama isn't half bad. I mean, Obama did not meet expectations at all, but goddamn, Romney's an idiot. And most of Obama's failures were more due to a lack of cooperative congress.
    a man who started his business with 100 dollars and is now with millions?

yeah he's an idiot alright

10+ Year Old Account
    Look, Ron Paul is great. I like him. However, some of his ideas scare me. Getting rid of the Federal Reserve? That's scary. The Fed is good.

I like Obama the most. Really, I like some of Paul and some of Obama, but since I cannot even vote for Paul, Obama it is.

And about Romney, yes, he's smart. He's a great businessman, too. However, he's fake, not really relate-able, and is too much in favor of cutting taxes (especially for the rich). He lacks perspective and will only continue to increase the rich/middle and poor gap.