Poll: Who would you vote for President?

Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    a man who started his business with 100 dollars and is now with millions?

yeah he's an idiot alright
    how can that be the only thing you attack about that statement...... you didnt even mention how obama had both house and senate control for his first 2 years, and still got minimal shit done....
    No man really becomes a fool until he stops asking questions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not from the US and I chose Obama. The republican party scares the shit out of me with their extreme right wing views. I don't like the Tories, and they're like a 10th of the republicans. Alos Obama doesn't seem like the type to jump into a war just for funsies, an action past presidents have been know to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khartol View Post
    Probably the dumbest reason to ever vote for someone.
    almost as bad as voting based on race.

Quote Originally Posted by Grokan View Post
    Mind explaining that? Or are you just here to make insults?
    tbh i was only trolling. And in all fairness i'm not going to start a UK vs US flame war so we will just leave it at that. Was a joke and that was all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Those complaining about Obama not doing much, just be glad he didn't raise VAT, mess around with the healthcare service to that it cost the state even more money, whilst removing some of the care people get. Oh and he didn't cause the death of a woman by telling everyone to stock up on petrol with jerrycans.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weinstein View Post
    tbh i was only trolling. And in all fairness i'm not going to start a UK vs US flame war so we will just leave it at that. Was a joke and that was all.
    I hope not. People criticize us for not being able to take jokes but that's because everyone hates us, even when we are diverse ourselves and love other countries, especially Britain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xelk View Post
    extreme right wing views
    Like what?
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

I think they all suck, but Obama is the lesser evil.

Romney, I'm not going to be happy either way, but I'm sick of Obama.

10+ Year Old Account
    voted as non citizen since il be few weeks off 18 at time of election :/
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

Quote Originally Posted by GreatOak View Post
    I hope not. People criticize us for not being able to take jokes but that's because everyone hates us, even when we are diverse ourselves and love other countries, especially Britain.
    I've met a lot of Americans and always found them very friendly. That was a joke.. but i'm known for being rather harsh and outspoken when it comes to jokes be it unfriendly and not funny to some people.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeglo View Post
    Look, Ron Paul is great. I like him. However, some of his ideas scare me. Getting rid of the Federal Reserve? That's scary. The Fed is good.

I like Obama the most. Really, I like some of Paul and some of Obama, but since I cannot even vote for Paul, Obama it is.

And about Romney, yes, he's smart. He's a great businessman, too. However, he's fake, not really relate-able, and is too much in favor of cutting taxes (especially for the rich). He lacks perspective and will only continue to increase the rich/middle and poor gap.
    You think The Fed is good?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPWH5TlbloU

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoweye View Post
    how can that be the only thing you attack about that statement...... you didnt even mention how obama had both house and senate control for his first 2 years, and still got minimal shit done....
    You didn't even mention how a lot of that majority was made up of "blue-dog" conservative democrats. You also didn't mention that the republicans have used, or threatened to use, the filibuster move an unprecedented amount of times during those 2 years.

10+ Year Old Account

The whole "Obama didn't get shit done" reason people put up as to not vote for him is ridiculous.
    I completely agree with what you're saying, Obama was unable to get anything done because he got cock-blocked from the entire Republican party.
    uspolitics.about.com/od/usgovernment/l/bl_party_division_2.htm

Yea, it was the Republican party during those years...

They must have been super pleased with the job he was doing when the Republicans won the house in 2011.

Quote Originally Posted by vazar_da_priest View Post
    a man who started his business with 100 dollars and is now with millions?

yeah he's an idiot alright
    LOL He got his money from his family. If I had millions to help me out I could do similar things with it.

ron paul. small government ftw
    ggg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by agathangalos View Post
    Obama of course. I find it to be nothing short of incredible that people are so eager to put the Republicans back in power. How quickly they forget what their boy Bush did last decade, or how eager the entire party was to not let Obama get ANYTHING done. Most of the drivel from them these past four years has been for one reason and one reason only: Obama isn't white. I mean do you honestly, really, absolutely think people would be questioning his US citizenship or claiming he's a terrorist and Muslim/the Antichrist if he was white? Perhaps his greatest accomplishment for posterity will have been to show the world just how insane and racist many Americans still are, even after we've come so far...
    bush was not a true republican he was a R.I.N.O. most republicans only voted for him for a second term only because the devil you know is better then the devil you don't know (Al Gore, god we dodged a bullet there)

Probably the dumbest reason to ever vote for someone.

The whole "Obama didn't get shit done" reason people put up as to not vote for him is ridiculous.
    I completely agree with what you're saying, Obama was unable to get anything done because he got cock-blocked from the entire Republican party.
    his first two years dems controlled both the house and the senate whats the excuse for that period?

Quote Originally Posted by cakin View Post
    uspolitics.about.com/od/usgovernment/l/bl_party_division_2.htm

Yea, it was the Republican party during those years...

They must have been super pleased with the job he was doing when the Republicans won the house in 2011.
    That's going to change this year. The people gave the Republicans just enough rope to hang themselves with. Don't expect 2012 to be 2010.

10+ Year Old Account
    Formerly of the People's Republic of Illinois
    If the Euros want Obama, they can have him
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alexis_de_Tocqueville
    Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. -CS Lewis

Ron Paul. Obama and Romney are two sides of the same Fed made coin in the pocket of Goldman Sachs.