Rogue LF top guild.

Let me start off by saying that I appreciate any and all apps i may get or possible positions i may get. But this might be a long read, I'll have a TL;DR at the end. RealID me: Susasama(at)gmail.com

Experience:
    I am a very experienced Rogue, this was my first character i created back in 2005. (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Susa/advanced) And it's been my main for every expac except WoTLK. I am very skilled, and experience. I have the knowledge, experience, and computer to be in a world class guild. And that's what I'm looking for.
    Now, I took about a year off and i just started playing about 2 months ago. Hence the lack of gear. I don't like to raid LFR much, cause it's not real to me. It seems stupid to me. It's too easy, and too much of a pain in the ass to deal with PuGs.
    Now with that said, I'm looking for a server first guild. My very first original guild back in 05 we did server first Rag and Nef, and eventually split before Naxx. In TBC I cleared all content with some of it post nerf (Sunwell).
    WoTLK I jumped between a personal guild with friends and a (semi) hardcore guild Renaissance (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/guild/kilrogg/Renaissance/), but unfortunately, i had a night job then and had to leave them to go back to my personal guild.
    Cataclysm, i played for about the first 2 months or so, and the personal guild i was in, didn't raid and had never been a raiding guild to begin with. So, i quit Cata for about a year and just got back into about 2 months or so ago.

Me:
    I have a long term day job, and have nights and weekends off. I feel I'm ready to get back into the hardcore scene. I have a custom built PC, i built myself about a year ago, that i roughly maintain 100+ FPS in game about 60-75 in full 25 man action raid. (http://imageshack.us/f/16/wowscrnshot040312235554.jpg/)
    I'm 25, have a wife and 2 kids (Today is my daughters 1st birthday ) I consider myself an Intelligent person (above average). I also consider myself and extremely efficient person. Back when i was in Renaissance, almost all my computer free time was used in spreadsheets and theory-crafting. (I have 2 monitors, WoW on one left, and usually a spreadsheet or EJ up on the other while i raid) The other day my boss had come to me, concerned that she thought I might have OCD for how efficiently, neatly, and organized i do my work.
    Trust me when i tell you, I strive for perfection. I have done one LFR since i came back to playing WoW after a year off or so, and i was top DPS in there and i am in full Tier 12 gear. I do 25-30k in 5 mans (depending on the boss) I know my rotations, i know elitist jerks. I know my class. I used to play a DK in WoTLK when i was with Renaissance. http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Suse/advanced

What I'm looking for:
    Now, like i said earlier, I don't have the gear to back up my claims saying I'm able to perform at server firsts level. But I can. Now, i think it's kinda of stupid to apply to a guild right now in hopes of clearing Cata. I'm not. I'm looking for a top tier guild to go into MoP with. I have MoP beta, and have already begun planning my journey to level 90. In the previous expansions, I have been consistently first to ding max level in my guild, and usually one of the first 50-100 or so on the server to hit cap. That doesn't mean i don't care about Cata raiding, because until i have BiS gear in all slots, my job isn't finished.

A few last things. These are me being kind of picky but, i might as well throw it out there. I live in Florida, and for those who are geographically challenged, that's east coast. My current server is west coast, and it's irritating trying to get a run with friends when there's a 3 hour difference. So, with that said I am looking for an East Coast server. As well as, I'm looking for a PvE server. I leveled originally 1-60 on a PVP server, and i can only imagine what MoP launch day is like on PVP servers. I'd prefer a server in Chicago or New York to help further reduce my latency, but that's a technicality.

Anyways TL;DR: Very skilled, intelligent rogue LF server first guild. Don't judge me based on my current ilvl or gear that i have. I can perform top level. I just have to find a guild willing to take a chance on me. I have one approved app actually at the moment, but I don't know if it's going to be exactly what I'm looking for, so this isn't exactly of extreme urgency to me.
    Last edited by Susa; 2012-04-24 at 10:48 PM.

Man these boards move fast...

4 pages back in 24 hours?? Sheesh.

Added RealID to first post.

Thar she blows!