Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Dude, it's not healthy for you. NOT HEALTHY AT ALL.

Think of it this way. That hour you spent running you probably burned around 500-600 calories depending upon your pace. That 32oz mountain dew is 500 calories itself. Not to mention it's also 122g of worthless carbs and 122 grams of bad sugars. It's essentially liquid fat.

You're literally accomplishing nothing during your workouts by continuing to drink that swill.

It's a friggin soda. It's one of the easiest things in life to resist. Man up!

*raises a 16oz glass of water to your health*
    When Injustice becomes law, Rebellion becomes duty.

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp15 View Post
    Okay...some of you guys are saying to cut it cold turkey and some are saying to drink in moderation. I did my 1 hour run yesterday and today totaling about 13 miles. I planned to only drink a little bit of it on the weekends like one member suggested. What I'm saying is that I want to get some for tonight, not a liter of course, probably 32 oz. Would I be ok to have that? As long as it's a once or twice times a week thing it should be ok?
    A liter is ~34 ounces. You really aren't conceding anything by drinking a 32 oz.

Do you sit in front of the computer and get the urge to drink something sweet? Work on dissociating that snack craving.