15+ Year Old Account

mop asian themed gear

how much gear do u think blizzard will make for this expansion themed for this none tier sets of course

absolute bucket loads, majority of the gear is based around the expac theme

I would hope for a decent amount, but too much would be overkill. For example, the Mantid raid could have bug themed, but the following tier could be highly Asian oriented(no pun intended)

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot. MoP is based on Asian themes. It would be awkward if the gear didn't reflect that.

I also wouldn't be shocked to see a Faction based set again.

It will be interesting to see how far they can take the Asian theme. I enjoy the change but I hoping to see transition from the Chinese New Years parade to a more dark warrior style gear. This would be a good time to bring back the Six Demon Bag.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by LordDios View Post
    absolute bucket loads, majority of the gear is based around the expac theme
    Most likely, yeah. I think it'll be more interesting to see what happens to Monk gear after MoP. Since they can't stay asian forever, right?
    Or is this simply overlooked by Blizzard? I think it could be.

Just like Non-Pandaren wearing Monk gear. They have Pandaren symbols all over it. Why would a Human or Orc wear Pandaren symbols?

Stood in the Fire Flufflemonster's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    Most likely, yeah. I think it'll be more interesting to see what happens to Monk gear after MoP. Since they can't stay asian forever, right?
    Or is this simply overlooked by Blizzard? I think it could be.

Just like Non-Pandaren wearing Monk gear. They have Pandaren symbols all over it. Why would a Human or Orc wear Pandaren symbols?
    You have a very good point, there. It would be funny to see a stream of Pandaria/Pandaren looking gear for a while then completely changed the next expansion!
    EVERYDAY I'M FLUFFLIN!
    ANEE QUESHTUNZ?