When will there be more nerfs to DS, if any?

Right now, we are steadily clearing 8/8H in both of our groups, with no issues. We mixed half mains with half alts, and are clearing 8/8H easily, but I'm curious if we will even see the 20% nerf. Thoughts?

To the mods: I looked a few pages back for a post, didn't find one.

Deleted
    It's going up to 35% eventually.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see it going up to 30-35%

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The latest data travels it to about 35% as the user above me has stated, It will be within every single month I believe with the tracking that I've done myself so if this goes correctly

The next nerf will be on April 24th and yes they lied about

''When we feel like like it''

There should be a nerf the next reset, but we'll see... Hoping for more nerf so our farm runs go faster, not that the bosses are hard or anything.

I'm aware they said the 35% thing, but they said they could. I don't know if they are lying about when we feel like it is needed, because really, I feel like something should have been posted by now on the front page if they were going to do it.

15+ Year Old Account
    If they don't post anything by monday, it's probably safe to say its the following week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Our little casual guild falls apart when we get to Ultraxion still.... Why is clicking a button so very very hard.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Generally a nerf would hit in by the end of the month (for the last few), however, they always gave a week in advance. Since they have not announced anything yet, it might not be this month, maybe they think 15% is good enough. I'd be surprised, but up to them.

they usually announced like a day before the patch so pretty sure this week will go to 20%

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azshira View Post
    maybe they think 15% is good enough. I'd be surprised, but up to them.
    Naw, "statistics" will show that another 5% is needed. Because just like they mentioned in first nerf post, they base it on numbers and careful analysis, and not just bump it by 5% every 4 weeks.

Mixing mains with alts what a stupid idea
    Smitus of <Solace>, previously of <SNF>

I think it was supposed to go up to at least 30% from what I understood but I could be wrong. My guild just started doing HM's recently...sadly 2 of our top DPS randomly stopped playing and we had to get some other people geared...then another one of our DPS had important job things to do...and then another one just can't make it anymore on the night we go lol...And now this week we have to switch the night we go on and our other tank won't be able to tank until next month when they get their new job! So it's been a difficult journey through HM Progression. We are currently 4/8 and working on Hagara. We got her about halfway but we also recently replaced 2 healers a few weeks ago and one of the healers is geared...the other is still getting there.

Kinda hoping on another nerf soon because with all the replacements we've had to go through I'd rather them just nerf it again than us have to stop progression again to get people geared better. Thankfully we are getting to a pretty good place as far as the first 5/8...but I think we'll need more gear to be able to to the last 3 successfully.

Deleted
    I think we'll see another 5% in a week or two. While you are able to clear it without problem others are still struggling and Blizzard will help these out by increasing the debuff (eventually)

It should stop at 15%. Honestly, 10% was enough. We're about to kill H Madness and it's taken us one night of attempts with one of our first Deathwing platform attempts being .2% off from a kill. I feel like H Spine was the end boss and now we're just mopping up a side boss that gives us an achievement/mount. But, even though it's been nerfed 15%, there are STILL less than 5% of guilds with a H Madness kill. Seems like the 15% would have been enough. I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by Yodawinfrey View Post
    It should stop at 15%. Honestly, 10% was enough. We're about to kill H Madness and it's taken us one night of attempts with one of our first Deathwing platform attempts being .2% off from a kill. I feel like H Spine was the end boss and now we're just mopping up a side boss that gives us an achievement/mount. But, even though it's been nerfed 15%, there are STILL less than 5% of guilds with a H Madness kill. Seems like the 15% would have been enough. I guess not.
    You'll get that in like a couple of attempts anyway. I think it took us 1.5 nights after our first Spine kill, and that was with a sub-optimal team and some sloppy play. Next week we cleared 8/8 in 2 nights with time to spare (and stupid wipes on farm bosses :P).

Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    The latest data travels it to about 35% as the user above me has stated, It will be within every single month I believe with the tracking that I've done myself so if this goes correctly

The next nerf will be on April 24th and yes they lied about

''When we feel like like it''
    Actually the latest data simply says they can go up to 35%. Not that they will. Furthermore, there's literally no reason for anyone to think "they lied" about basing the nerfs on statistics. That they've done it every month means essentially nothing. There's no reason Blizzard can't "feel like" doing it every month. And, as this month is about to show, they've clearly decided they don't feel like having another nerf at the moment.

Blizzard lied children died!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    so it is 23rd and no post regarding a extra 5 percent nerf to dragon soul yet? is this going to happen this week or not, lets face it alot of us need the help!!