Shared stash /chest) should share items?

So I recently played my WD to level 12 and placed some items in the chest in Tristram. Then I logged my monk and I could grab the stuff out of the chest with it (char was newly created). Afterwards I got some decent +dex gear twice and decided to create a DH to share the stuff. But unfortunatly there aren't any items in oO. Does this work as intended or was this a bug to have the stuff shared between WD and Monk?

Just asking this since I found a rare polearm on my DH which would be insane for my monk. Any other ways to share stuff then?

Deleted
    That's weird, probably worth reporting as a bug. The shared stash should automatically save and keep anything you put in it - and be accessable by all your characters.

Unless.. you were playing hardcore on the one and not the other? As hardcore and softcore stash doesn't share.

uhm. damn thats it. this sucks now. really would love to have this insane polearm on my monk (((

Deleted
    Hardcore sharing stash with softcore would be pointless, as it eliminates the fear of having no items after you die in hardcore.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Diesta View Post
    Hardcore sharing stash with softcore would be pointless, as it eliminates the fear of having no items after you die in hardcore.
    To be honest, would not matter, since if you die in harcore, you losse all your items, for me it would be okay that people could gear there hardcore classes, since if you die you lost EVERRYTHING!

15+ Year Old Account
    The items in the HC stash and all your gold persists. I created 1 HC toon. played till 10 killed the skeleton king then put some of my gear into the stash and when back out and died to some simple mobs. Mostly I just wanted to see what the hall of the dead (or whatever its called) would look like. When I made another HC toon it started with all the gold i had and the items in the stash. All the items on the toon were gone. BTW hall of fallen heroes isnt very exciting.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    To be honest, would not matter, since if you die in harcore, you losse all your items, for me it would be okay that people could gear there hardcore classes, since if you die you lost EVERRYTHING!
    Exactly, and it's stuff they WORKED for, not stuff that they just handed down. If it were easy enough to farm stuff for your HC Toon and you could deck him out with gear from your reg toons first would defeat half the purpose of playing HC.

Deleted
    Nop, sharing with hardcore would be killing part of the meaning of it
    the fact that you farmed hours, even died multiple times, inferno on "normal" shouldnt allow you to boost yourslef trough hardcore

Deleted
    Sounds like a bug tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by devonizer View Post
    Nop, sharing with hardcore would be killing part of the meaning of it
    the fact that you farmed hours, even died multiple times, inferno on "normal" shouldnt allow you to boost yourslef trough hardcore
    Indeed, hardcore is exactly that...hardcore.

Inferno will be hard enough for most and i'm glad Hardcore is seperate from normal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.