Stood in the Fire
    Somewhere, not sure yet, but ill get back to you.

Where can I watch Game of Thrones as soon as the episode airs?

So far I have been downloading them the day after, but where can I watch the new episode it when it airs online? And what time will it be on?

There's this thing you can do, and it's pay 15$ a month, you can watch them immediately.

Pay for it? Go to friends house? you do have friends right?
    wtf??!11?? I'm transforming to carrot, amagad!

Legally, do you know anyone who is an hbo subscriber? If so you might be able to talk them into letting you use their access to HBOGO. With it you can watch a ton of HBO shows/movies on xbox/ps3/iPad/computer. The best part... it's completely legal and isn't gonna get deleted by the mods for advertising illegal content.

Stood in the Fire
    Somewhere, not sure yet, but ill get back to you.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evián View Post
    Legally, do you know anyone who is an hbo subscriber? If so you might be able to talk them into letting you use their access to HBOGO. With it you can watch a ton of HBO shows/movies on xbox/ps3/iPad/computer. The best part... it's completely legal and isn't gonna get deleted by the mods for advertising illegal content.
    You cant watch it on TV here, what time will it be showing tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0shift View Post
    Pay for it? Go to friends house? you do have friends right?
    ever considered that he may be from a country where none of that is possible?

Read book.

If you can't watch it on your own tv none of the options besides downloading it are worth it. You really want to pay 15 bucks, or watch it in shitty quality when you can download it in full HD a couple of hours later?

We don't support piracy in this forum. You can either watch it legally or find ways to do it illegally outside of this forum.
    My Short Required Reading List: One. Two. || Last.fm