Deleted

What are the interiors like in Guild Wars 2?

Now something that really attracts me to a game is its interiors. I just adore running around large buildings, pretending to be someone I'm not! Can anyone inform me on how they are in this game? Are they detailed, unlike, in my opinion, SWTOR'S.

Quote Originally Posted by Ludus View Post
    Now something that really attracts me to a game is its interiors. I just adore running around large buildings, pretending to be someone I'm not! Can anyone inform me on how they are in this game? Are they detailed, unlike, in my opinion, SWTOR'S.
    Very detailed.

Deleted
    The best way is to search for videos with high res, and look at them, however, it won't look as good as it would on your own computer when you play the game yourself, just to note.

In my opinion, ArenaNet is very detailed with those ''small'' things, more than any other game i've seen. They treat their world in a very good way, and even add very small things and whatnot that only a trained and looked eye would search for.

So yes, I dare to say that this game is very, very detailed even with those kind of things, either it be indoors our outdoors.

Very detailed. Very varied.
    Watch this:
    Mike B Hoalbrak
    He talks about how varied they are. And how alive the cities are generally.

Watch these while you're at it.
    The Black Citadel
    Divinity's Reach

@Delias. /shakesfist
    Last edited by Squirrelbanes; 2012-04-22 at 01:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ludus View Post
    Yeah like delias linked but look for the divinity's reach city tour video, it has some awesome architecture.