Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Brewmaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    A job? It is the only solution. If you cannot spare enough time to have a job, well then you don't deserve to earn something either. There's nothing coming for free.

My first real part time job was at PetCo, I worked Saturday and Sunday plus one night a week. I could have worked more if I wanted to but I got enough money working 3 days. I usually worked 8 hours each on Saturday/Sunday and a 5-9/5-10 on one weeknight. It didn't pay well but it was fun because I love animals. I say my first real job because I worked for my parents and grandparents before that and got paid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakor View Post
    I was thinking about possibilities, how I could earn money at the age of 16, but something, that does not require TOO MUCH time (that fits in my freetime). Could you give me please some ideas? I really need that money, but I only get a low pocketmoney . I'm interested in all kind of ideas, that are bearable with school.
    Thank you really much!
    Saturday jobs are good for sixteen year olds.

As you said you don't want to be working too much as you're at an state of education. An eight hour Saturday job could get you about £150 a month. That's pretty good money.

Do you have any talents? You could tutor a subject or teach someone how to play an instrument or learn a language?

Quote Originally Posted by Kuthe View Post
    From 15-18 I worked at McDonalds. Shameful I know
    Why shameful? More shameful than doing nothing? McDs is probably one of the most secure and structured places to work, it is a great place to start when you are finding your feet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    If your allowence from your parents aren't enough, then get a job, and if you find that too much waste of your precious time, then you just have to go without money, that also means go without whatever you want.
    This is something you need to learn once you become an adult, nothing is free, everything have a price. Humankind can not gain anything, without first giving something in return. To optain, something of equal matter must be given.
    It's a basic rule in life.

--

Closing this thread since it has been necroed. -- Majad
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2013-04-02 at 02:25 PM.