Originally Posted by MMO-Champion
Celestial dragon encounter. [PH]
- When active, the Energy Vortex transforms any player or creature who stands in it, granting a small taste of the Titan's true power.
Phase 1: Protecting the Controller!
- Touch of the Titans - Contact with the Energy Vortex transforms the target into celestial form, increasing all damage done by 50% and healing done by 50%.
- Overcharged - The Energy Vortex periodically causes the players to take 5% additional damage. This effect stacks.
- Elegon activates the Energy Vortex, attacking with Celestial Breath and calling for Celestial Protectors to help defend The Engine of Nalak'sha. Phase ends at 90% and 50% health.
Phase 2: Restarting the Machine PH
- Celestial Breath - Elegon's dragon breath inflicts 50000 Arcane damage to players within a X yard long 60 degree cone.
- Materialize Protector - Elegon summons a Celestial Protector to attack the players. Only used when above 50% health.
- Celestial Protector
- Phasing PH - The Celestial Protector is in a state of flux, held together by the Energy Vortex. The Celestial Protector takes 90% less damage when outside of the Energy Vortex with over 25% health. PH
- Arcing Energy - The Celestial Protector inflicts 33250 Arcane damage to two random players and applies Closed Circuit to each target.
- Closed Circuit - After being hit by the Arcing Energy, healing taken is reduced by 50% for 20 sec.
- Stability Flux - Upon reaching 25% health, the Celestial Protector begins to pulse energy, periodically inflicting ? Arcane damage to the entire raid.
- Total Annihilation - When near death, the Celestial Protector explodes, inflicting 73125 Arcane damage to the entire raid.
- Radiating Energies - Elegon becomes dangerously unstable, periodically inflicting 50000 Arcane damage to all players not in the Energy Vortex. Only used when under 50% health.
- Elegon attempts to reactivate The Engine of Nalak'sha by creating Energy Charges to energize the Empyreal Focuses. Once all Energy Charges are destroyed in a wave, Elegon will continually create more Energy Charges, permanently weakening his physical form. Phase ends once an Energy Charge leaves the Energy Vortex.
Phase 3: Shut Down the Engine! PH
- Draw Power - Elegon attempts to restart the Engine of Nalak'sha by constructing six Energy Charges from his own body, permanently increasing all damage taken by 10%. This effect stacks.
- Energy Charge
- High Energy - With each successive cast of Draw Power, the created Energy Charge gains an additional 20% movement speed. This effect stacks.
- Discharge - Upon reaching zero health, the Energy Charge explodes, inflicting 75000 Arcane damage to the entire raid.
- Elegon has reactivated The Engine of Nalak'sha, disabling the Energy Vortex and activating all Empyreal Focuses. Elegon is shielded from all damage. Phase ends once all Empyreal Focuses have been destroyed.
- Empyreal Focus
- Energy Conduit - The Empyreal Focus vents excess energy, dealing 142500 arcane damage to all players touching the energy conduit every 0.5.
- Overloaded - Upon reaching zero health, the Empyreal Focus deactivates and vents excess energy back to Elegon, increasing damage inflicted by 20% and casting speed by 20%. This effect stacks.
- Unstable Energy - Elegon periodically inflicts 7500 Arcane damage to the entire raid.
- Energy Cascade - Elegon fires a ball of Titan plasma at a random player, inflicting 42750 Arcane damage on impact and creating a Cosmic Spark.