Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enaina View Post
    I cannot express hos excited I get when I hear about running hardcore difficulty with friends. Do you have any insight in how hard things will be, and if more or less anyone can beat the hardest difficulty and boss with just a max level? Or will there ALWAYS be a challenge, regardless of your gear and level, just like wow?

Or anyone else? :>
    Blizzard have said that people will start to die in Nightmare playthrough.

Normal is pretty much the training wheels game, especially at the start where the mobs are not agressive and let you run past them without caring much plus they die easily. Once you get further into the Acts of Normal then things will get a bit tougher but the average gamer will play through without many issues just like you would if you played easy on most games.

In Nightmare there will be mobs with more abilities and they're more agressive, this is when people will start to be killed if they're wreckless or undergeared (rushing through Normal).

think they've learned the lesson from WoW that most people like a small group of players where individuals are more valuable.
    Did you even play wow? In wow every single member of 40m raid was super valuable since even 1 player being afk in the fire would usually spread some sort of plague all across the raid and even if it didnt cause instant wipe you would surely notice individual performance.

Deleted
    Well if they wanted to only have 4 people doing stuf together they could have lowered party size to 4 and still let 4 other people into the game. Doing other stuff like duelling if it still exists.

Deleted
    4 people is final, because they said 8 used to be chaotic, and most of the time people just slitted up into smaller groups, and also this way it makes the scaleing better(since for every player there is more mobs) and also makes every one of the players more importen

10+ Year Old Account
    it is a blizz product, they're good, i really think they will chance it later patch it or something, just take wow for example.

Deleted
    A friend actually just told me he was rather disappointed, but i really don't see this as a big problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belial91 View Post
    D2 wasn't an mmo either and still there was a 8 player maximum...
    How many of those 8 people were actually on the same screen fighting together?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    How many of those 8 people were actually on the same screen fighting together?
    Touche!...10 charecters

10+ Year Old Account
    I like 4 personally. When I played D2 online everyone went off soloing, but playing this with friends I met in wow me moved in a pack and combined our snares and stuns and mowed through things with teamwork.
    Feel more like a close knit unit for some reason.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enaina View Post
    I cannot express hos excited I get when I hear about running hardcore difficulty with friends. Do you have any insight in how hard things will be, and if more or less anyone can beat the hardest difficulty and boss with just a max level? Or will there ALWAYS be a challenge, regardless of your gear and level, just like wow?

Or anyone else? :>
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0F2wPZWdYk
    And I really believe these guys.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYFioGqC2qQ - The true nature of finnish people