10+ Year Old Account

A Real Face off! Ezio Auditore da Firenze V Solid Snake

Discuss

Deleted
    Snake would easily over throw Ezio any day.

10+ Year Old Account
    ezio and snake have explosives

they both get allllll the women

snake has a weak gun, ezio has a cross bow and a shit gun

they are both physically strong
    Last edited by GennGreymane; 2012-04-23 at 12:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Umm, does this really need discussion? Ezio would destroy Snake!
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

First off, thank you for not falling for the poke-poll mania going around. Second: Solid Snake wins hands down.

Deleted
    SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

Nuff said.

Deleted
    How good is Snake at climbing?

If not so good I have to say Ezio

If he is I'll have to re-calculate
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2012-04-23 at 01:29 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    have u seen ezio in revelation ezio hands down

Ezio would win hand to hand hidden blades daggers, what not. Ezio has the snake may be tied in stealth but ezio has is probably more athletic even at an older age. Long range Snake may have this one but Ezio does have bombs crossbows and hidden gun if Ezio has the first shot he would win from a distance.
    Last edited by slackjawsix; 2012-04-23 at 01:34 AM.
    i live by one motto! "lolwut?"

10+ Year Old Account
    I refuse to put a poll

i want a discussion!

10+ Year Old Account
    They have to find each other first!
    HOOKED ON DIABLOL, GOOD TIMES ARE BEING HAD

The fight would start with fans cheering wildly in anticipation of a great match, but after 14 rounds of both men hiding in the shadows looking for their opponent, the match ends in a disappointing draw, and then everyone realizes it's time to stop creating mock battles for characters in different fictional universes.

Snake is far better at hiding than Ezio, and he has a lot of tech to help with that (active camo anyone?) Odds are in Snakes favor for a sneaking contest, however Ezio is more agile. But agility does nothing when you are pumped full of Tranq darts (Ahhh...I love that tranq gun. Probably the best gun in any MGS game).

Ezio wouldn't be able to hide from Snake's radar (which isn't simply a game mechanic. He actually has them, as you can see in MGS3/4)

But Snake doesn't NEED a weapon to take you out.
    Also: Cardboard Box.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    ezio and snake have explosives

they both get allllll the women

snake has a weak gun, ezio has a cross bow and a shit gun

they are both physically strong
    Snake has a whole arsenal of weapons at his disposal, from a Tranq gun to a freaking Missile Launcher.

Snake would win this one, hands down.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

In a straight up hand to hand fight, no weapons, hidden blades, guns, etc. I'd have to give it to Ezio, though I think it would be interesting and not a sure victory.

Well, Naked Snake (Solid Snake's almost genetically identical clone source) essentialy fought and defeated a MSG-esque version of Ezio already, in MGS3, named The Fear, who had invisibility, never ending stamina, the element of surprise, incredible climbing abilities and a crossbow with bolts coated with venom from the Brazilian Wandering Spider... All of this sounding familiar?

And this was Naked Snake, who only relied on 1960's tech that was procure on site in Russia. Solid snake (especially if we're talking MGS4 Snake) has a rediculously high tech advantage over Ezio in the forms of weaponry, combat tactics, stealth fundamentals and technology (Octo-camo enables him to merge with a sheer wall), masses upon masses of equipment and radar to know where Ezio is hiding, and possibly the biggest advantage of all that no-one's actually mentioned yet; The constant ability to call mission operators and experts to ask advice and details about the area and opponents in the middle of battle (this is already a universe cross over, saying he doesn't have access to such abilities is an obsolete argument by default).

The medieval assassin really doesn't have a chance I'm afraid.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalashaska Ocelot View Post
    In a straight up hand to hand fight, no weapons, hidden blades, guns, etc. I'd have to give it to Ezio, though I think it would be interesting and not a sure victory.
    Up until MGS4 I'd have agreed with you there. However, in the ending scenes of that game, we see snake (spoiler alert) spend over 5mins being freaking microwaved into oblivion, then still having the strength to fight off a swarm of nano droids, who are electrocuting him the whole time, then almost immediately being forced into a brutal fist fight with the game's arch nemesis which lasts over 20minutes... and survives ALL of that. All of this, while Solid Snake was suffering from early onset aging conditions. So he essentially did all that as an 80yr old.

Snake is NOT a soft bastard. I think Ezio's hands would mangle and break before he could even bring Snake down, if he had to fight him. That and Snake's a master of CQC, which is a lot more effective than Ezio's arm flailing...

(NOTE: I'm far from bias towards one character more than the other, as the two series' are, in combination, probably among my top 5 of all time, and I love them both. I'm just giving opinion where I see it has merit.)
    Last edited by Kalmakk; 2012-04-23 at 02:11 AM.

Deleted
    Definitely Snake, especially if they're both fighting without tech or weapons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Closing. These versus threads are getting out of hand.