DK Rogue Holy Paladin

hey guys, I am doing arenas on 3v3 with me as dk, friend as rogue and a holy paladin.

We started doing very well with like 6 wins and no losses but over the weekend we are having trouble with a couple of team comps.

RShaman, Boomkin, afflilock: We lost to this team 3 times and won only one where we nuked the warlock and cc'ed the shammy healer.
    We lost because the healer either got too much fears when we went on the boomkin or too much cyclones/solar beam when we went on the warlock.

Fire Mage, Feral and RShaman: On this one we started on the Mage and forced him to Ice Block in 3 secs, but once he comes out if with a speed buff I get very slowed by the feral and then get ragged by the Fire Mage.

RShaman, Spriest, Frost Mage: On this one, we tried to go on the Spriest and almost killed him but I died because of sheeps on the healer, when we tried to go on the mage and forced a quick Ice Block, I got fucked over by the mage and the spriest.

Do you guys have any tips to deal with those comps?

And about specs, Frost or Unholy? I think frost is btr because of the buffs it gives rogues(more crit, more combo points) but did anyone try with Unholy?

DK/Rogue/X is a comp that is extremely cooldown reliant. That is why this comp is so powerful early game, but dies out if the game lasts too long. On the other hand, Boom/Lock/Shammy is a team that WILL win if you give them time. They are fairly similar to Mage/Lock/Shaman to where their DPS is so much higher than yours.

What do you have over every other team? Burst. Never think otherwise. That's all you're good for. Your comp can switch on a dime and global someone within a DR'd blind. Use it!

So if you want a straight forward answer, it would be: Try to go a long as possible by having as much controlled as possible. Blow cooldowns as fast as you need because I can promise you, if after the first 1-2 minutes of the game and their not dead, you lost.

Tactic #2:
    Rogue/DK/X is also the most annoying split dps. If your DK is frost and has no peels, he can solo a healer quite easily, or at least hinder him so that you can get a kill on someone else. What I like to do is open on Boomkin hard with a smokebomb, hopefully getting a trinket. Then the rogue switches to warlock and only kicks unstable affliction/fears. DONT GET JUKED. Meanwhile your DK switches to the shaman/healer. The boomkin? Full blind/sap because he blew his trinket getting out of bomb at the start.

Then basic Rogue/Lock from there, split dps until you notice someone getting low OR someone has no trinket without earth shield and bomb CD on him.

Fire Mage, Feral and RShaman: Do NOT do split dps here, it won't work. Open on feral if you can and force him to go defensive. Switches will almost always be between shaman and feral. Double melee vs fire mage is pointless to try.

RShaman, Spriest, Frost Mage: Open hard on shadow priest, blow cds early. Force a trinket/dispersion out of the priest and reset the fight, then try for the priest again. If a switch is needed both targets are worthy but watch out for spriest's wings. Don't leave him freecasting for too long.

Gg and goog luck. You're playing one of the funnest comps to play, but only if you know what you're doing. I strongly recommend skill-capped.com since they have a sponcor that does beastly videos on rogue/lock/priest.
    Last edited by Qqite; 2012-04-23 at 03:46 AM.