Mists warrior stuff

We are boss again!!

DRAGONS RAWR IS AWESOME

and the way they changed how some of the stuff works, its just AWESOME!
    Last edited by Mirandrack; 2012-04-23 at 04:33 AM.
    Did you see me lay down the law?
    I am the law Givaaaaa!!!!!

I would assume that you would provide some reasons as to why you think that you're boss again, or at the very least post some things relating to the warrior class.
    "Every day I wake up, log in and look at the nine other class icons in the character creation screen. Then I burst into laughter, create a portal into a distant realm, do a motherfucking double backflip through that portal while slinging pastries and blasts of PURE COSMIC ENERGY everywhere, respeccing into frost midair and deep freezing two gnomes before landing on my feet. In my wake only disintegrated corpses, strudel crumbs and adorable turtles are found."
    By a forum member "Membrane"

You can't really pass that judgement until we get into High level Raids/Dungeons at 90 and truly discover that a Warrior is built perfectly for most encounters .. Or that the new style of Warrior Tanking makes us Boss if played properly ... Or Fury/Arms damage is NO.1 Regardless of how the fights go (In which case we would get nerfed slightly I'm sure).

To early to call the class "Boss Again" IMO..

BTW your Sig is WAY to big, Don't know how the BOT hasn't already removed it and given you a warning, but I'd suggest removing at least one of those Sig Images to start with.

is that better?...
    Did you see me lay down the law?
    I am the law Givaaaaa!!!!!

I wouldn't be so cocky if i were you...

Quote Originally Posted by Mirandrack View Post
    We are boss again!!

DRAGONS RAWR IS AWESOME

and the way they changed how some of the stuff works, its just AWESOME!
    Dragon Roar is broken. Tooltip says it's always a crit. Never crits.

Deleted
    What's the topic to be discussed here? If you wish to discuss Dragon's Roar there should be at least one other thread about it which you could bring back up, or you could create a thread with more content. Closing this.