Whats the travellers solution?

Hi, may I please ask for clarification what is the current stance for BWE access if the person is travelling? I have bought the DE from Australia (which puts me into NA region I think), however I am now travelling to Europe for a month, which lands just for the 2 BWE. Will I be able to play from there? What steps do I have to take to be able to. Was suggested to ask Anet on twitter - but all that won't fit - anyone knows what is current situation?.
    "Bill Nye: So Todd I got an offer for you. You and me. Any time. Any place. Debating science mano- a-mano. I'll bring the facts, and you bring the Vaseline. Because your ass is gonna fucking need it when I'm done whipping."

Mr Eames: "You mustn't be afraid to dream a little bigger, darling"

Last I saw they're still working on the solution.

Deleted
    yup, but a twitter solution could be. "Aussie traveling 1 month europe, no beta?"

I thought they stated that all servers are shared with the world, you'll just connect to a different data center.
    The most important thing to realize is, no matter what you experience you are never alone; no matter what you are struggling through, there is always someone who is more unfortunate.

It's Ok to Be Takei (Rank 35/ Fractal Level 22)

I was really getting interested in this game until I read the 'Don't worry, this only affects where you are able to login from!' line in the FAQ. For those of us who travel, or who might decide to move overseas at any point in the games life this is a real deal breaker.

While assurances that they are working on a travelers solution are nice, if the solution turns out to be something silly and we have already pre-purchased we appear to be screwed. I was so close to pre-purchasing for beta fun at the weekend