Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The only thing I'll miss is the ability to make a game like "Brg lite-life GC" and then just do some MF runs while I'm waiting around. I'm sure the auction house will work fine though, since D3 has a real currency instead of high runes or SoJs.

I hated Bnet 0.2 at first also but I guess I'm getting used to it. If they can prevent spam bots it will be worth it 100 times over though. D2 was seriously ruined by that, try to make a pub game and 2 seconds later your screen is completely blocked by "COME HERE FOR THE CHEAPEST DIABLO ITEMS AROUND GET A FREE ENIGMA FOR EVERY $10 SPENT!!!!!!!".

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm pretty sure Battle.net will have another upgrade in the future. As for DIII? Most likely it is final until said otherwise.

Umm, if you wanna join a game for Act 1 Help, then start a game in Act 1 and make it public, others doing Act 1 will join. If you wanna join with your friends. well, the quick join button worked great for me. Trading games? There's an AH so unnecessary, unless you want to give stuff to friends, then of course quick join is awesome.

You don't need to name your game. You select what questing part you want to do and start matchmaking. Boom within a second it sets up a game with the parameter you want. And you don't need to make a game called "WTS/WTB X" because there's the AH for that. Bartering is just not how D3's market will work. It must be understood that gold is an actual thing you care about now. A multi purpose currency.

They'll probably expand the chat UI post launch in some way or another, but really....I don't know about you but I just want to play the damn game, not more delays =/
    Be happy they even put it in there, originally it wasn't part of the plan iirc. It'll probably be alright for what it needs to accomplish on short term.
    Also, once everyone's had the game for a few months there will be actual useful feedback. Your needs (aka suggestions) will probably reshape after having played the game for a while. Who knows, maybe you won't need incredibly extravagant chat channels.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    I'm pretty sure Battle.net will have another upgrade in the future.
    Battlenet 2.0 hasn't changed a bit since SC2 lauched.
    That was 2 years ago.

I wouldn't hold my breath on it.

Quote Originally Posted by kalinah View Post
    That was 2 years ago.

But they're going to change it for SC2 for Heart of the Swarm I think? Of course, who knows when that will be but it's coming I think.

Quote Originally Posted by kalinah View Post
    That was 2 years ago.

dident they add the chat channels just after SC2 release ? And I know that there's been alot of changes to the backend of B.net 2.0 after release..
    Last edited by BombeNissen; 2012-04-24 at 11:43 AM.