Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Dude jc alchemy, trust me people buy way overpriced elixirs and it adds up just trust me...

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    if ur going jc to make gold then u need enchanting and xmute alchemy... jc/chant is very good to make gold too make jewellery and de it and sell, loads of gold there, however u also need an xmuter for ur carnelians so u need both if ur after seriously fast easy gold... works better with 2-5 accounts like us boxers use
    A woman should never invest in a relationship she wouldn't want her daughter in, nor allow any man to treat her in a way her son would get scoled for.

Deleted
    imo, transmute alch + JC. That's my goldmine. I'm on a extremely high populated server, so the enchanting market is quite hard and I dont make a lot of money off my ench twink. I simply buy Carneleans (dunno if thats right, they have a different name in German^^) if they are cheap off the AH and transmute them into inferno rubies. Plus, the daily truegold transmute has a chance to proc some extra truegolds. And some ore shuffle, if I ever care to sit there for more than some minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Enchanting, unless you plan on being lower " powered " in pve or pvp. Any more alchemy is a joke and only for fun little things like turning into stuff, walking on water, and 80+ w/e greatest stat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Books View Post
    Enchanting, unless you plan on being lower " powered " in pve or pvp. Any more alchemy is a joke and only for fun little things like turning into stuff, walking on water, and 80+ w/e greatest stat.
    Wait, wait, wait. Are we still talking about the same thing here? Alchemy isnt just for fun stuff. If you dont know anything about it, go look it up or try it yourself. Every serious person knows about the potential. Stop spreading misinformation.

Deleted
    I prefer alchemy over enchanting in the beginning of a expansion, cause you will get a nice trinket from it. But other then that, nothing that really makes a difference between enchanting/alchemy. I have multiple alchemist just because i like it xD

Deleted
    I myself prefer JC + Alch (Transmute spec pref), so that I can transmute any green quality gems that I get from prospecting.
    If you are only interested in DE'ing items you make enchanting is ofcourse the way to go.

Edit: Spelling corrections.

Deleted
    Enchanting + JC is the best all around combo. Provides tons of gold coupled with the stat boost you need.