Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    well i can't be asked to read all the replys but i gues 90% of them says something like "It was a stress test you scrub!"

I got all classes to 13 over the course of the beta, managed to get all achieves but 1 as well (2 if you count the 'grand' meta for getting all achieves).

So yea it was plenty long enough.

Deleted
    Personally I played around 12 hours over the weekend, I ran through the game on Monk, Barb, Wizard, DH, also got lvl13 on the monk and got the Blacksmith on him to lvl4.

Felt just about enough, now I don't need to worry about rerolling or stuff. If the beta was opened for longer time period I think I would eventually just get sick of the same shizz over again anyway.

Deleted
    I hate betas because i get bored very fast and if id play beta for sure i wouldn't play the final version more than 2-3 days.

Quote Originally Posted by Trynon View Post
    Anyone else have an amazing time on the D3 Open beta but didnt feel it was available long enough to test ALL the Classes?
    How could you not test all classes on the open beta?
    It takes like 30min to kill Skeleton King. Like 1-2 hours to reach lvl 13, at which point you have tested everything.
    You had a weekend to do that on all characters.

What do you mean, wasn't long enough? I"m still playing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Alcatraz- View Post
    There's a starter edition just like SC II, So yes =)
    No they removed it. So no.

Wut? It's going to be released 2 weeks after it ends.

Deleted
    Hehe. It was long enough for me. I managed to complete all the achievements

Deleted
    It must have been long enough since my buddy got all classes up to + lvl 12......