Diablo 3 skills.

I have been seeing tons of posts through out the Diablo 3 forums talking about the game forcing you to choose between set skills in a tree. For those who don't know, this isn't true. If you follow the path of Esc - Options - Gameplay - Far bottom right option 'elective mode' you can turn it off. This let's you swap through all the skills and put them as any bind you see fit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yepp, and I thought this was know by most people.

Told my friends about this, this morning and they went "Waaaaat, this game just became alot better!"
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

How did I not know this T_T

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    Yepp, and I thought this was know by most people.

Told my friends about this, this morning and they went "Waaaaat, this game just became alot better!"
    It's the same as advanced tooltips. A lot of people asking what % of weapon damage their abilities do.

Advanced tooltips should be on by default, and elective mode should be a toggle in the skills menu. Hiding them in the game options seems kinda odd.

Deleted
    I've said this in about 4-5 threads in the last few weeks and in every thread there were several people who responded who didn't know... I think it's one of those things that a lot of people are not going to realise, they really should have put something in the starting tips/tutorial about "To fully customise your build go to ..." or something, in my opinion. It is tucked away if you don't read anything on the game you may not think to explore every setting.

10+ Year Old Account
    There should be a forced tutorial or guide when ever one enters a game for the first time : )
    Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Babaganouch View Post
    There should be a forced tutorial or guide when ever one enters a game for the first time : )
    It surprises me it's not one of the ingame tips already.

Though, perhaps it does show up as a tip but later than what we got to play in the beta.